Superior Source, GABA, 100 mg, 100 MicroLingual Instant Dissolve Tablets

AU$ 10.70
4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Calming influence

Posted by Reviewer2805557 From Australia on Nov 28, 2012

My husband always had twitchiness in his hands and legs and although not nervous he always seemed to be moving. Since taking this GABA I've noticed how much more easy going and relaxed he seems to be. I don't get frustrated or impatient as easily as I did before taking it. We have only been on it now for about 3 weeks.

Calms Anxieties

Posted by CindyW From North Carolina on Jun 25, 2013

I have had so many problems with anxiety, and GABA has helped tremendously! I feel so relaxed after taking it. It is best to take it an hour and a half after you have eaten a meal so that the nutrients from the food and the GABA do not cancel each other out. I actually take up to 3 or 4 at once and up to four times a day when I know it's going to be a stressful day. I highly recommend it.

Have no idea if this works

Posted by DoctorMav From Australia on Feb 15, 2014

Tried it to get better quality sleep but not sure if it's working. Taking one every second day.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer2573134 From Australia on Apr 09, 2014

This seemed to have no effect on me.