AUD

AU$3.32

AU$4.06

Savings of: AU$0.73 (18% off)

Good Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1020792 on Jul 29, 2013

You can actually taste the real fruit flavor. As far as jelly beans go, these are good.

my grandchilds favourite

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 11, 2014

my grandchild loves this one and always expect to have it when he visits me so much better for him than the jellybeans available in stores

Dangerous;)

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Mar 14, 2014

Theese are too good. You cant stop eating then if you get startet!

Yummi jelly beans

Posted by 5526433146035338134 on Apr 09, 2014

I liked it

Best jelly beans ever!

Posted by 5161447279224354110 on Jan 31, 2015

You get the great taste without all the colours and preservative. I'm getting bags of these! Ran out quickly for this little size

!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 27, 2016

Ļoti garšīgi našķi

Nice

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Jul 15, 2015

This candies are very sweet, some colors are even more than the others. It does't steak to my teeth very much. It's nice to eat 3-4 of them but than it just too sweat, but does't taste artificial.

Gode jelly beans

Posted by 4992959810147706713 on Dec 28, 2013

Etter min smak kunne de vært bedre om de var litt mindre søte (følelse av at det knaser i sukker når man tygger på de), men ungene elsker de og det er jo genialt at de er økologiske. Jeg kommer til å kjøpe de igjen.

Good

Posted by odereviews on Jun 24, 2013

Good organic candies. Price was good too. Not much to complain. Always fun to eat more healthier candies.

Delicious but expensive

Posted by 4940885468805980201 on Apr 04, 2015

I only buy NON GMO products for our daughter and since it was nearly Easter I thought Id give these a try since almost everything else had corn syrup and other nasty stuff in them. After I ordered them I found them in our local grocery store and bought another bag to test them out. They were by far the most delicious jelly beans I have have ever had so juicy! My only frustration is that it is so expensive to buy NON GMO products like this one.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »