AUD

AU$7.16

AU$7.97

Savings of: AU$0.81 (10% off)

Good but...

Posted by 5648194111949465427 on Oct 27, 2012

I got this sugar to use in my water kefir and I was so excited to get it for such a great price. It tastes great to me kinda like a cross between caramel and brown sugar. However, after putting the sugar into my kefir mix I noticed small black specks floating around, they were little but today there was a speck bigger than usual. I'm hoping it's just something from the palm tree so I'll keep using it until its gone unless I get really paranoid or the specks become more unusual. But I won't buy this brand again.

Azucar de coco

Posted by 5412488339528765827 on Jan 22, 2014

Supongo que me falta acostumbrarme al sabor, pero la verdad es que no lo he probado mucho porque no le acabo de notar buen sabor, supongo que es cuestion de probarlo mas

Haven't Tried Yet

Posted by 5468520757938234923 on May 12, 2014

NA

I don't know

Posted by Reviewer2928808 on May 07, 2016

I don't know how to feel about this. I was very excited to try this after hearing people raving about this sugar substitute. I have to say I'm not a very fussy person but when I opened it I didn't like the SMELL and the taste at all. It has kind of like a salty very strong taste. I will only use it for baking. Will not repurchase it.