AUD

AU$7.18

AU$8.00

Savings of: AU$0.81 (10% off)

Endulza pero el sabor es raro

Posted by tamybl on Feb 28, 2015

Efectivamente endulza, pero no me agrado su sabor es como agregarle azucar tostada. No lo volvere a comprar.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Apr 14, 2015

Tastes good in pancakes and wherever you would use a sweetener, but must use more than with regular sugar

A little weird

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Apr 23, 2015

This sugar is good, but considering that I am used to the taste of normal white sugar this just tastes weird. I guess you can get used to the flavour though.

Good product for a ok price

Posted by 5325102487513732514 on Apr 30, 2015

absolute a healthier alternativ to normal sugar =) Good product for the price, but I like an other brand better.

Good coconut sugar

Posted by Allymac on May 18, 2015

Good light coconut sugar.

Good buy!

Posted by Reviewer2439399 on Jul 14, 2015

Smells horrible but good taste. Love that is a 1 for 1 replacement. If you are baking cookies, do remember that this works like brown sugar which will leave the cookies a little soft.

Great

Posted by 5475550562278539368 on Jul 29, 2015

I love this product. It tastes like brown sugar. I use it in baking and with smoothies.

Yumm

Posted by 5176520580148185856 on Oct 09, 2015

Bought this as a sugar alternative and to help boost my magnesium intake. Love the taste, with a hint of caramel. I have bought this many times.

healthier than refined sugar

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 15, 2015

Very good tasting, tastes like caramel! Also is healthier than refined sugar, because it has all the vitamins and minerals in it. Also has a low GI, so doesn´t affect your blood sugar that much. I use it in baking in special occasions. Doesn´t taste like coconut, which is good.

Quite good

Posted by 94Tina on Jan 02, 2013

This is the first coconut palm sugar I've tried, so I can't really say anything about the product, other than that it seems fine. When it goes to coconut palm sugar, it's a brown sugar with a little burnt-like smell and taste when it's raw. When I used it in baking I couldn't tell much difference in taste from normal sugar, really - except from the color.