AUD

AU$7.07

AU$7.87

Savings of: AU$0.80 (10% off)

Posted by Reviewer3026067 on Mar 08, 2015

yummy!

Bien!!!

Posted by 5145969078838553234 on Feb 25, 2015

Los ingredientes geniales, sabor rico ! Que más???!!!

Perfect for a cane sugar replacement

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

I now use coconut palm sugar exclusively when baking - I find it to be a great replacement for white sugar, but an AWESOME replacement for brown sugar. It has caramel notes that are wonderful in many recipes. I still use this sparingly, but it has become a staple in my kitchen.

bye-bye, sugar!

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on Feb 03, 2015

i use this in place of refined white sugar and it's DELICIOUS! baked goods come out SLIGHTLY less sweet but my family has grown accustomed to it and accepted it since it means eating healthier even when you're having "junk" food. the sugar has a much different flavor than regular sugar and it takes some getting used to, but it's delicious!

DELISH

Posted by Reviewer1252985 on Feb 01, 2015

I use this sugar like candy. I am the kind of person that if a snack is in the house I will eat it until it is gone, therefore, I can't keep anything in the house. When I feel a need for something sweet I take a few tsps. of palm sugar and I am in heaven. I use this sugar in bread machine, for pancakes, etc. You will never miss white sugar. I purchase this sugar from I HERB, who else!

Works great

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 24, 2015

I bought to make kombucha and it works great. High quality.

Perfect taste

Posted by Reviewer1576110 on Jan 12, 2015

This tastes sooo good! Sugar with deep, brown caramel-flavour and which adds a nice flavour:) Use it excactly like normal sugar.

Great Sugar

Posted by motyzstore on Jan 05, 2015

No need for High Glycemic Regular Sugar Anymore

Good Coconut Sugar

Posted by 5339398662026065697 on Jan 04, 2015

Coconut sugar, as we know it. For people that don´t use it regularly you have to add a bit more than with normal sugar but I don´t like such sugery flavours so that's ok for me. Azúcar de coco muy rico, endulza un poco menos que el normal pero sólo hay que ajustarlo al gusto de quien lo vaya a consumir.

Very good

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

I have purchased several! Good value for money and healthier then white sugar!