AUD

AU$11.64

AU$14.55

Savings of: AU$2.91 (20% off)

love this stuff!!

Posted by curlygirl on May 19, 2012

I love this product! my skin is gently cleansed, it is less dull I love the smell of this product and the ingredient it works very well for me! I have combination skin j'aime beaucoup ce produit!!! ma peau est nettoyé en douceur, elle est moins terne j'aime beaucoup l'odeur de ce produit ainsi que les ingrédient il marche très bien pour moi! j'ai la peau mixte

amazing

Posted by Beauty-starts-here-click on Mar 30, 2012

I use this after cleansing and it removes mascaras very well. Also I like the smell of peach, though it is not so natural, very sweet and pleasant.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2482209 on Apr 25, 2012

This cleans my face very tenderly and I know my face is 100% clean after using, also nice scent of peach.

Simply intoxicating scent :)

Posted by 5277196081156760408 on Apr 16, 2013

I am trying this product for the first time and I must say it smells really beautiful. Just like a fresh peach picked from a tree. It feels amazing on my skin. No greasy or oily feel just soft moisture and even softer skin!

Best toner in the market for toning and tightening pores

Posted by Reviewer1167802 on Feb 01, 2012

My daughter uses this toner with peach scent - great for young skin

good

Posted by Reviewer1727624 on Feb 04, 2012

This is my second thayers toner. I used Rose Petal before, so I wanted to try something more sweet. The smell is good. I like how sweet peach smell remains even after I put on lotion. The smell doesn't last that long if one worries. It moisturize my face pretty well, just like other thayers toners. Overall, I like it very much. I would recommend thayers toner to anyone and the only choice he/she needs to make will be personal preference on scent.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3082177 on Mar 06, 2012

I like peach smell.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1475867 on Mar 22, 2011

This smells peachy and works great. My blackheads are reduced, and this really cleanses and softens my skin.

Just finished a bottle 一番好きな化粧水♡

Posted by 5081957091647340768 on Dec 17, 2015

I am 21 years old female with sensitive skin, used to have oily skin on my T-zone, and I've been buying products from iherb since I was 17. Here's what I think about Thayer's Peach witch hazel (with alcohol) Bought this product half a year ago and I just finished the whole product a couple of days ago. As a result, this is now my HOLY GRAIL I don't know why there aren't as many review on the peach scent compared to other one. But I found it really cleared up my skin, and gives a healthy glow.I use some face oil first, then splash copious amount of witch hazel, and that's it for my skin care. Haven't gotten Cons: -The scent is very strong. At first I thought it smelled just like bathroom air freshener, I quit using this product because I wasn't used to the strong scent, I ran out of toner so I resumed in the end: BEST decision i've ever made. -It irritates eyes if you are not careful because of the alcohol -I remember breaking out the first time I used this Pros: - Packed with fruit nutrients -Instantly brightens up your skin -surprisingly moisturizing -I appreciate the formula with natural alcohol, I feel like it helped clears up zits and acne even more efficiently. -Affordable price for such a big bottle Check my page for more recommendations and reviews :)

good

Posted by Reviewer1132138 on Jan 03, 2012

it smells great!!! but if you have dry skin, you'd better buy alcohol-free witch hazel.