July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Seaweed Bath Co., Wildly Natural Seaweed Foot Butter, 2 oz (57 g)

AU$10.65
AU$10.66
Savings of: AU$0.01 (0% Off)
Reviews 4-star

Softens my heels without a mess

Posted by organic on Aug 03, 2012

I love schlapping this on my heels and putting on socks to cover them every night before I go to sleep and waking up to really soft feet! The design is so wonderful - prevents my hands from getting oily smearing moisturizer on my feet. And the smell is a smoky buttery smell which is rather nice. A really awesome product I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

A nice product that works well.

Posted by 4920839906792723020 on Jan 20, 2014

It goes on smoothly and leaves my feet feeling nice and soft. I also use it on my knees and elbows for some heavy duty moisturizing. It doesn't have the greatest smell, but it isn't horrible and goes away quickly.

Funciona

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Mar 06, 2014

Manteca de karité en barra con aroma a menta. Muy refrescante, muy hidratante pero tarda mucho en absorber por lo que sólo es apto para ir a dormir. El formato barra multiplica la durabilidad y amortización del producto.