AUD

AU$32.56

AU$36.56

Savings of: AU$4.00 (11% off)

nice

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Apr 07, 2010

this one comes from BIRCH, BEST XYLITOL AVAILABLE ON IHERB. Dont encourage the CORN BASED xylitol as corn crops ARE BAD FOR THE ENVIRONNEMENT!! love

Birch sugar = white sugar

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 28, 2010

I cannot tell the difference between this sugar and white granulated sugar...it would fool the pickiest eater who would never know they're eating a low glycemic sweetner!

No nasty aftertaste, but unwanted side effects

Posted by Reviewer2948648 on Jan 03, 2012

I was hooked on Suzanne Somers original somersweet--but they changed the ingredients and now it tastes like all the other fake sweeteners. This stuff is great--I just got it and use it in coffee--have not tried for baking yet, just wish it was a little cheaper. Update: After having used this about 10 days, I've changed my opinion slightly--taste is still excellent, but after drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning without about a tablespoon total of this, I can't keep anything down, have diarrhea 2 -3 times a day. Will have to wean myself down, and just eventually wean myself off this. Wouldn't give to my children with this side effect.

Great taste

Posted by Kitty2k on Apr 13, 2015

I bought this for my partner who is diabetic. It's great for cooking with, but in a cuppa it has a strange sort of cold aftertaste. Actually, not so much a "taste" more a sort of experience. But great for my partner.

Excellent sugar alternative!

Posted by Reviewer3304143 on Jun 01, 2011

It really does seem to be the closest to sugar of all the natural alternatives I've tried and it didn't upset my stomach. A little goes a long way. Much better than other types of xylitol I've tried.

Great replacement for sugar

Posted by RutLervik on Aug 24, 2011

Absolutely the ultimate sweetener!!!

THE ULTIMATE SWEETENER

Posted by Reviewer3225496 on Dec 07, 2011

I have used this product and loved it...it became unavailable at my local health food store...I found out it was out of stock from the manufacturer...but I found it at I HERB, placed an online order and it was delivered to my home in three days! Thank you, I HERB...I will consult your website first for this and other products I use...Jan_In_Texas

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Dec 15, 2011

This is really good stuff! Great sugar substitute - you won't miss sugar! I even prefer it to liquid Stevia clear (though I really like Stevia).

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1742806 on Aug 20, 2010

Best tasting sugar substitute - ever! Delicious!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2678504 on Oct 06, 2010

Very good sweetner. Good company and iHerb is great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »