AUD

AU$21.75

AU$21.76

Savings of: AU$0.01 (0% off)

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Oct 01, 2010

My third bottles...

Both product and service were good

Posted by Reviewer1283794 on Dec 01, 2011

Thorne makes the best products as far as I can see and monitor in terms of quality and effectiveness.

Thorne B#12

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Mar 09, 2012

Finally, a B-complex I can hopefully tolerate. I am allergic to so many things, and that includes many supplements (or the fillers they use in them). I like the fact that Thorne make so many different B complexes - I am also trying the #5. It's early days so I can't vouch for their long-term effects, and I am being very cautious (not taking daily), but I have had no adverse reactions yet...

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 28, 2012

Thorne has a great reputation for quality products.

Superior forms of B vitamins but...

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Dec 14, 2013

The powder in the caps is lumpy and the smell is strong (compared to Country Life). Otherwise, very good composition!

Early stages yet

Posted by 5744853445805199262 on Sep 15, 2014

Definitely feel it has helped with overall feeling of well being as I have a very high stress environment. However feel that I need more time taking the supplement to know whether it is doing what it needs to do.

Feels good. Notice I can ubsorb the folinic acid

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on May 02, 2015

B-complex pills would always make me a bit nervous, hyperactive and anxious. Untill I found out that was because they usually have pholic acid in them. I don't absorb that well, and then the B12 starts domineering, costing me pholic acid. This B-complex seems balanced for me and I don't experience the nervousness.

Lyree

Posted by 4807005297623303550 on Jan 11, 2016

Taking 2 per day over Christmas period, helped keep tiredness from bay due to overeating and drinking.

Effective

Posted by 4814677615213034769 on Apr 03, 2016

Has an energy/anti mind fogg effect that is noticeable even with half of a capsule. Great product. Hard on an empty stomach, but this is normal. Recommended.

Thorne B complex

Posted by Reviewer2150863 on Jan 19, 2012

Easy to swallow and keeps my energy level up.