10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Thorne Research, Citrate Formula, Basic Nutrients III Without Copper and Iron, 180 Veggie Caps

AU$45.73
AU$45.73
Savings of: AU$0.00 (0% Off)

Very Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer2221394 on Feb 23, 2011

I reviewed the ingredients and think that for the money this is a very complete multi. I did not see any mediocre additives that caused me concern like Methylcobalamin instead of cynocobalamin that I found in other cheaper multi's. Also the others that I tried did not seem effective for me.

Naturopath recommended

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Mar 13, 2011

I have been using this product since 2004. Cheaper, store-bought multivitamins created an iron build-up in my system. This product alleviated this problem. A good all around multimineral to help get the most from the food you eat.

Hope

Posted by Reviewer2219572 on Mar 15, 2011

Helping to keep my man alive

Basic Nutrients 111

Posted by Reviewer3033237 on Mar 24, 2011

Prescribed by my naturopath, as a vitamin I can trust. Have been using it for about 15 years now, and happy it does not have a lot of fillers in it. Works well, and does not cause stomach upset.

Thorne Research, Basic Nutrients III without Copper and Iron

Posted by Reviewer1858888 on Mar 24, 2011

This is a great product. I have been using it for about 2 years. Thorne Research was highly recommended by my Naturopathic Doctor, which means it is a quality product I can trust. Using a quality product is very important to me.