10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Thorne Research, Formula SF722, 250 Gelcaps

AU$38.41
AU$38.41
Savings of: AU$0.00 (0% Off)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on May 05, 2013

Many, many times more effective than Caprylic acid. I believe it is something like 300x more concentrated - so don't bother taking ANYTHING with caprylic acid in - head straight for this product. Great value for what it is. Yes there may be a little die off to begin with, but that is how you know you finally have something that will really do the job. And, unlike so many other products - some of which do admittedly work such as oregano oil - there is NO negative effect on the other good flora and bacteria of the gut.

Very good so far

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Jun 24, 2013

I started off very slowly on this product because I was wary of possible die off effects. One cap once a day, then one cap twice a day, then one cap three times a day, then two caps once a day plus another one cap twice a day, etc. Now I'm up to two caps three times daily. Although I felt some side effects on the first two caps such as fatigue and mental fogginess, this only lasted a couple of days. I started on a weekend so that any die off effects would not interfere with my work schedule. So far the SF722 has been great. I have noticed greatly improved breathing and reduced mucus production (somehow my intestinal problems have affected sinuses and breathing) since starting SF722. And craving sweet food has disappeared. I'm also doing my best to support my liver, as another commenter mentioned, by drinking a cup of dandelion coffee (technically it's tea, but it tastes and smells almost exactly like coffee) each day, along with plenty of water. The dandelion has been a great help - I feel immediately better afterward. Plus I'm taking Intestive, acidophilus and digestive enzymes (animal-derived pancreatin, not mold-derived enzymes). So far it all seems to be working well together.

Thorne Research Knows

Posted by Reviewer3254322 on Nov 03, 2011

I am always impressed with Thorne Research products. This product is exceptionally good for eradicating intestinal Candida overgrowth

Saving grace

Posted by Reviewer2096966 on Nov 26, 2011

Fantastic for chronic yeast infections, and related candida problems. I've tried everything, and this has saved me!

BUY THIS NOW!!! NO REGRETS!

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Sep 01, 2011

I have the worst case of fungal candida in my blood. This is the ONLY product that WORKS! Not Capricin which is toxic, didn't help. YOU WONT REGRET IT... only when you go through die off stage of about 10 days. Start slowly to avoid heavy die off. Use something to support your liver as well for detoxification.