AUD

AU$93.69

AU$93.71

Savings of: AU$0.01 (0% off)

Great detox shake!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My naturopath recommends that I use this every year to detox. It is an awesome protein shake in the mornings with almond milk and it has all the vitamin support as well! Used as a mild detox by taking once a day at breakfast over long period of time. Makes you feel great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My body loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1313681 on Jul 21, 2011

The Thorne mediclear plus has really helped me control an auto-immune condition I have. My body loves it! The overall inflammation has decreased considerably and I've tried everything out there... this stuff is the best.

Posted by Reviewer1376781 on Sep 01, 2011

I had used the regular MediClear with good results in the past so I took the plunge and ordered 4 of the MediClear Plus. The taste is different, but the results are fantastic. I'm using it for at least 2 and sometimes 3 meals a day. The large amount of extra weight I have been carrying is dropping rapidly. My skin started drying out some so I supplement occasionally with Omega 3's. All of my adult life I have had a fibrocystic breast condition. After just 1 1/2 containers I can feel an amazing difference already. As a breast cancer survivor, I am anxious to have my next mammogram in January, I have a suspicion the fibrocystic condition will be completely gone by then. Long story short, I'm very happy with the Mediclear Plus product.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer3070618 on Mar 08, 2012

I have Chronic Lung Disease and I take MediClear Plus every morning with a cold pressed juice, it is amazing, I have more energy and feel all over better.. I still cant breath but would not be without MediClear Plus now. If I am having a really bad day I will take it with lunch and dinner.. totally recommend this product..

Thorne Research MediClear Plus

Posted by Reviewer1738761 on Aug 02, 2011

I love this product. It makes me feel so much better and I know I am getting all the vitamins and minerals I need in one serving. Can't rave enough about it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1091198 on Jan 18, 2011

My Dr of Natural Medicine required me to take this to build my immune syst.

Prefer original MediClear

Posted by Reviewer1773942 on Jul 29, 2010

I got hooked on MediClear during my first cleanse. When it was time to order more, I decided to try the MediClear Plus (I figured with the Plus it ha to be better!). MediClear has some orange and vanilla flavoring the the Plus doesn't seem to have. In my opinion the Plus has a flavor that reminds me of (and forgive me for this) vomit. This time I ordered the MediClear and I am much happier.

Best Way To Start My Day!

Posted by Reviewer3174111 on Mar 10, 2010

Mediclear Plus is a quick drink that is energizing and tasty. I love to start my day with Mediclear. Sometimes I mix it with juice, fruit, greens mix or just plain water. Mediclear is a great snack at night or late afternoon to fill in if I'm hungry but don't want carbs or to be too full. I'm hooked!

good job

Posted by Reviewer1788031 on Jun 10, 2010

When I ordered you were out of stock on my product. You asked me if I wanted to be notified when product was in stock. You did, I ordered, and it arrived in a cuople days. Good job!

C Eivers