AUD

AU$6.61

AU$7.72

Savings of: AU$1.11 (14% off)

Natural detox!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it as a part of my cleansing regime to prepare myself for pregnancy. Nettle leaf detoxifies the liver and helps it process excess hormones. This one is organic and tastes quite good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great to sooth an inflamed bladder

Posted by 5422712762626761519 on Feb 24, 2014

I use this when I get an interstitial cystitis flare, and it is the only thing that soothes the pain. I also drink it daily to try to prevent bladder inflmation. The taste is mild but pleasant. Highly recommended if you have a sensitive bladder!

Muy bien

Posted by 4880989944577777043 on Aug 19, 2014

Producto ecológico, a base de ortiga. Lo recomiendo.

One of my favorite

Posted by 5739022005641488206 on Mar 07, 2015

I do not add any sweetener to this and I find the taste very smooth. There is something about this tea that makes me feel like I am drinking something good for me.

great for prostate!

Posted by 4881630408209977813 on Jan 03, 2016

Ordered this tea after it was recommended by a friend for my father (83) who suffered from a pain in his prostate for a few months....... We saw a few doctors and all prescribed pills which didn't work and gave him some nasty side effects. After drinking 3/4 cups of nettle tea for about 3 weeks, his pain disappeared to this day! I also order it myself and have a few cups a week...... Bitter at first but once you get used to the taste it becomes addictive!

good

Posted by 5569036652865190474 on Aug 10, 2013

good

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012

Good flavor, easy to use bags. Organic.

good!

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Jan 22, 2013

pleasant flavor, i like it, feel good!

good buy

Posted by 5474418315642527183 on May 04, 2016

order 4 boxes, delivery took around a week, consider very fast since product is from US. , Great tea, max likes. Thanks seller