AUD

AU$5.71

AU$9.53

Savings of: AU$3.82 (40% off)

Saving $20 for every 5 boxes ordered on iherb vs my local grocery store

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 21, 2014

I ship Almond Milk from the US to Singapore, yes I do. Almond milk is readily available here but its very expensive we go through tons of it each week. I save $20 for every 5 cartons purchased vs buying 5 cartons at my local health food store. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

Finally found one without sugar!

Posted by Nauplia on Apr 25, 2014

Nowhere in Switzerland or Germany you can find an almond milk without sweeteners, but here I found a delicious, refreshing product with a decent taste.

Best Almond Milk on the Market

Posted by 5444868756922704466 on Nov 20, 2012

Love this stuff. Use it in my protein shakes and coffee every day. Big Love on this stuff. Great quality and taste. Love that its only 40 calories too.

good good good

Posted by 5154428634998017932 on Sep 15, 2014

good

Love the vanilla flavour

Posted by 5729753595310700176 on Sep 17, 2014

I drink this every morning and i really like the flavour. It was not tasteless neither was it too sweet. There is a slight sweetness and it is exactly what i need in the morning :)

Great tasting w/o harmful addictives

Posted by 5213931578798257211 on Sep 25, 2014

Read that some almond milk are bad for health as they contain the food addictive carrageenan. I'm glad this brand is free from carrageenan :)

clean taste

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Oct 12, 2014

I use this with my breakfast cereal. I don't use cow's milk anymore because i can't find raw milk where i live overseas. This milk seems to have decent ingredients.

Perfect for oat bran porridge and chia pudding!

Posted by 5403303749992874741 on Oct 24, 2014

Perfect for oat bran porridge and chia pudding!

Tree of Life, Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Beverage

Posted by Reviewer1481451 on Nov 25, 2014

I have tasted other brands but this brand is my favorite. I like how it has less ingredients.

Always Buying These

Posted by JustSarah on Dec 15, 2014

I try to sneak at least one box of this into every order I make. I go through almond milk like crazy and it isn't available in Korea where I live right now. I love that this is a great price and unsweetened!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »