AUD

AU$7.70

AU$8.81

Savings of: AU$1.11 (13% off)

Great Service for Twinings product no longer sold in Australia

Posted by 4907303209423894065 on Feb 11, 2015

Have been drinking this looses leaf tea for around 30 years and its withdrawal from the Australian Market was causing much angst (AKA end of wold as we know it). Product was delivered as promised at a very competitive price. The whole process was simple and quick. Heartfelt Thanks to iHerb.com Peter and Stella

Thank you for stocking this!!

Posted by rosanjin on Nov 29, 2015

This is by far our favorite tea. It's a perfect mix of Yunan and Keemum specially blended under the permission of the former Prince of Wales, not the current Prince of Wales. Since the former Prince of Wales is no more (meaning he has moved up the title ladder) they are not allowed to sell this in England anymore. It's only for the International market, and select International market it is. I actually went to Twinings' flagship store in London to ask them to recreate this blend for me. The recipe is a secret not even the professional tea tasters know, and they spent a couple of hours mixing different amounts to get the right flavor balance. I had to make do with buying Yunan and Keemum separately and mixing leaves myself. The novelty wears off very quickly so I am so, so, so happy to get a hold of this from iherb. Fabulous tea!

目前為止最喜歡的純紅茶

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

不額外添加香料,只是用混合不同種比例的紅茶,就能呈現微微甘甜的氣味~ 不加糖更能品嘗它的好滋味!!!

Great Tea!!

Posted by cynthus on Nov 25, 2014

Having slightly aroma, this tea is mild, sweet and smooth. Feel very comfortable when tasting it.

Prince of Whales loose tea

Posted by 5059497743934770040 on Nov 03, 2014

This is a new tea to me and I am so happy to have discovered it. It is lovely with a wonderful full soft flavor.

twinings prince of wales loose tea tin

Posted by 5541402565477915987 on Jan 28, 2014

Love... love it exactly what i wanted

soft , sweet and orient scant

Posted by 4687713953052744030 on Feb 18, 2014

it's little bit of mild for me but good to want something light.

Quick and efficient service

Posted by 4979690366449720736 on Jan 09, 2015

Excellent product and quick delivery

Nice Bold Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on May 02, 2016

Big fan. Love loose leaf tea. Love tins :)

Excellent tea...excellent service

Posted by 5479939857142236666 on Jun 24, 2016

Twinning Prince of Wales Tea is a personal favourite and is no longer available in supermarkets hence our choosing to purchase it through iHerb. I did not hesitate to utilise their service as it had been recommended to me by my daughter who had purchased a range of goods from iHerb in the past and had always found their service efficient and easy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »