AUD

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1662241 on Jun 30, 2008

This is a great product to use after a workout to help increase muscle, but it is beneficial even if you don't exercise. I never eat much protein, so I add this to my diet to remain healthy and have more energy.

Number One

Posted by Reviewer2334746 on Aug 31, 2009

Number One in the liquid aminos

No more muscle ache after work-out

Posted by Reviewer2556594 on Jun 28, 2010

I've been using this product since 2 weeks. Easy to consume with a tolerable orange taste. I take 1 spoon before and 2 spoons after work-out, plus 2 spoons before going to bed for recovery during sleep. I hardly feel my muscles ache which was usually happening after work-out days. I believe in the product and I assume I will see better results in a short time.

Safe fuel

Posted by Reviewer1864392 on Dec 26, 2009

This is protein in its safest form. Recommended.

Twinlab Fuel

Posted by Reviewer2827787 on Jul 19, 2010

Great product which I have used for a while now.

The Best Price Ever On This Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1055227 on Mar 28, 2009

I have been searching high and low for someone who carried this product at an affordable price, and of course, iHerb.com beat out all of its' competitors, and as a result they received my families' business and our money once again. iHerb.com realizes that the way to stimulate and maintain their financial profits in a time of economic crisis and uncertainty is by making the prices of their products very affordable to everybody, no matter what their income is. Other organizations could learn a thing or two from iHerb.com about how to keep customers coming back, over and over again, through the satisfaction of their consumers' wants, needs and most importantly the fact that they will save a substantial amount of money through buying from iHerb.com.

another twinlab success story...

Posted by Reviewer2858808 on Feb 02, 2010

it is fast absorbing, works as expected i strongly recommend everybody.by the way i request i herb to add more bodybuilding products and brands to the site

prfect

Posted by Reviewer2251564 on Jul 20, 2010

perfect

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Sep 29, 2010

This has helped my daughter gradually regain strength.

best

Posted by Reviewer2923973 on Oct 06, 2010

best amino liquid I have ever used.Thanks iherb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »