Twinlab, Na-PCA with Aloe Vera, For Face and Body, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

AU$ 6.29

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Changed formula?

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jun 05, 2013

I've been buying this since 2008, but this time around the packaging ooked different, and my skin desn't feel as smooth when using it. I don't know what happened, or if they changed anything. It's still good, but I thought it was better before. *update* Ok, so I found out what happened:( They added phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerine which is even warned about by the FDA. Won't be buying again. In so bummed:(

Best tonic

Posted by 4695188472569646487 on Jul 24, 2013

I always trust Twinlab products. I use this morning and evneng after my skin cleanser and before cream. Very hydrates my skin and this is best tonic I ever tried. Price is great. Love Twnlab and ofcourse IHerb.

Five stars

Posted by 5054863976796462294 on Sep 26, 2013

It's really work for my body when i feel my skin dry i just spray i love it so much

Staple in our home

Posted by Reviewer1433152 on Nov 16, 2013

We use this for alot of tasks. I set my mineral makeup with it, my daughters spray it on after a bath and my husband uses it after shaving. Everyone loves it and the aloe vera is great after sun exposure

great product