AUD

AU$22.50

AU$40.14

Savings of: AU$17.64 (44% off)

Twinlab Women's Ultra Daily

Posted by Reviewer2818407 on Oct 25, 2012

TwinLab brand was suggested to me by a nutritional consultant. The Ultra Daily has an abundance of nutrients, and reasonably priced, easy to swallow. I need very few additional supplements. At age 80, I have an abundance of energy. Have been using this supplement long term, highly recommend.

Really like the combination of herbs and vitamins! Twinlab is great!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Feb 13, 2012

I really like Twinlab products. I feel really great with the Multivitamin. It gives me what I need. The gelcaps provide a better assimilation by the body. The binders in the hard vitamins don't work well for me. Thank you for a great product at a great price.

Multi

Posted by Reviewer1076362 on Jul 28, 2008

This seems to be the best combo of essential nutrients in one vitamin. Has good amounts of calcium, folic acid and b-vitamins.

Dependable!

Posted by Reviewer2378037 on Oct 27, 2008

I've been taking these dots for a couple of years now. All I can say is they work for me. I'm in my mid-forties and need a shabang now and then. I take them daily in the morning.

Good Multi -

Posted by Reviewer1513444 on Mar 30, 2009

Easy to take and no funny/bad feelings (I'm sensative to medications/supplements - can make me feel sick to my stomach)

nice multi

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Sep 27, 2009

I like Twin Labs & this is a nice multi for women - gives me energy all day

Love this Vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2153937 on Oct 04, 2009

I love this vitamin- it meets many nutritional needs specific to women. Thanks for the great price I-Herb.

good

Posted by Reviewer2405479 on Oct 21, 2009

great product best price

The proof is in the nails...

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Dec 15, 2009

I can tell the biggest difference in my fingernails when I am taking these. Took a different kind for one month and really noticed i difference.

Women's Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2912594 on Dec 31, 2008

Great product. Good Price and delivered VERY fast! I was very satisfied and would buy from iHerb.com again. Thanks C. Meliet

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »