AUD

Twinlab Women's Ultra Daily

Posted by Reviewer2818407 on Oct 25, 2012

TwinLab brand was suggested to me by a nutritional consultant. The Ultra Daily has an abundance of nutrients, and reasonably priced, easy to swallow. I need very few additional supplements. At age 80, I have an abundance of energy. Have been using this supplement long term, highly recommend.

Multi

Posted by Reviewer1076362 on Jul 28, 2008

This seems to be the best combo of essential nutrients in one vitamin. Has good amounts of calcium, folic acid and b-vitamins.

Good Multi -

Posted by Reviewer1513444 on Mar 30, 2009

Easy to take and no funny/bad feelings (I'm sensative to medications/supplements - can make me feel sick to my stomach)

Really like the combination of herbs and vitamins! Twinlab is great!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Feb 13, 2012

I really like Twinlab products. I feel really great with the Multivitamin. It gives me what I need. The gelcaps provide a better assimilation by the body. The binders in the hard vitamins don't work well for me. Thank you for a great product at a great price.

Dependable!

Posted by Reviewer2378037 on Oct 27, 2008

I've been taking these dots for a couple of years now. All I can say is they work for me. I'm in my mid-forties and need a shabang now and then. I take them daily in the morning.

good

Posted by Reviewer2405479 on Oct 21, 2009

great product best price

nice multi

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Sep 27, 2009

I like Twin Labs & this is a nice multi for women - gives me energy all day

vitiamins

Posted by Reviewer2701658 on Jan 31, 2009

they are great/ i really like that women's ultra daily have no additives. easy to swallow. thanks/ l&m

Helped Me!

Posted by Reviewer2816880 on Jan 23, 2013

I've been ordering from iherb for a few years now and I never thought of ordering vitamins! I had triplets last year, and I am still recovering. It's going on 1 year soon. I started taking these vitamins a month ago, I've lost a little weight, feel great, and my healing process has improved!! The combination of ingredients have helped me heal and feel great!

A GREAT WOMEN'S VITAMIN

Posted by Reviewer1811980 on May 31, 2010

I USED THIS PRODUCT PREVIOUSLY WHEN I LIVED ELSEWHERE. WHEN I LOOKED FOR IT ONLINE I WAS PROMPTED TO IHerb AND FOUND THE VITAMIN FOR WHICH I WAS LOOKING. IT NOT ONLY HELPS ME FEEL BETTER IT HAS MADE MY NAILS STRONGER AND MY HAIR MORE BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »