AUD

AU$86.96

AU$108.71

Savings of: AU$21.74 (20% off)

Great Product

Posted by twistedinsanity on Jun 07, 2013

This is a super great product, it tastes really good, and is easy to drink with just water. For those who just started out will need time to get used to it though. But there are a few things I like to point out. Hopefully it will be useful to you when choosing to purchase a green product: 1. This product is a combination of Green Vibrance, Rainbow Vibrance and Pure Green Protein. 2. This is a meal replacement which only last for 15 days if you eat 2 scoops once daily according to the directions of this product. So, it is quite expensive. As such, I will actually recommend people to get Green Vibrance or something else similar (which is a green supplemental powder and not a meal replacement) and mix it in your smoothie or etc. (will at least last for 1 month, and is cheaper). 3. Although there are 23g of protein in this product (Maximum Vibrance) , the full listing of amino acids in Pure Green Protein cannot be found in this product (Maximum Vibrance). So if you are a person who wants a complete listing of amino acids, this may not be so good. That's all I can think about now. Hope my review helps!

EXCELLENT product!!!

Posted by 5523921513235534799 on Feb 21, 2013

I have been very very sick for a long long time. A PhD friend recommended this to me because I was looking for a vitamin supplement without dairy, gluten, or soy (I believe I am highly allergic to all of these ~ possibly with a leaky gut syndrome ~ I have all the symptoms, I just found out today and need to be tested). When my friend suggested taking this product, I did my research, and liked what I read, and purchased it. It's only been a few days since I've been taking it, (not the two level scoops, but one teaspoon full twice a day ~ I decided to gradually increase my way up to the suggested levels), and I instantly feel so much better. I am so very happy with the results, because I feel so much better. I am NOT a doctor, but I highly recommended this to a friend who has cancer, as a supplement, because it claims to be a "superfood", and it's true, it is. Two thumbs way way up on this one.

Vibranr Indeed

Posted by Reviewer2606450 on Mar 18, 2013

I don't usually do reviews, but this product, Maximum Vibrance, ticked all my boxes. The taste was not unpleasant, but what really struck me was the effects this product had upon my general well-being. I no longer have afternoon naps; vision is improved; sleep is better; energy levels improved. Being over 60, I was slowing down with challenges. Maximum Vibrance is a definite winner in my estimation.

This is the one!

Posted by 5448365641250676186 on Mar 08, 2013

I started taking this product two weeks ago and absolutely love it. I was looking for something of quality that would replace the majority of supplements I was already taking. I use one scoop with a vanilla rice protein that I love as well in my morning smoothie. The green taste is not too overpowering but the mix with the vanilla gives it a refreshing taste and I actually feel like I have put something healthy in my body. I will eventually work up to the two scoops since the ingredients in this product are in abundance. If you want one product I would say that this is the one. It is definitely worth giving it a try!

Super Combo Plant Foods

Posted by Reviewer1741542 on Jun 13, 2013

This is 3 products in one. Green, Rainbow and Protein Vibrance. It is substantially cheaper than even buying TWO of their products. I wanted something with both the green and the rainbow foods and this hit the nail on the head, the soy free plant based protein was an added bonus, which means I just have to take LESS of my regular after workout protein, which in the end saves me money. Don't make any confusion about what this product is. It has Green Vibrance fully incorporated into it, with additional Rainbow and Protein foods added. For about 10 dollars more a month! And it taste SO much better than the Green Vibrance alone. There was no downside to this product!

Great product

Posted by 4973975181537161058 on May 14, 2014

Good ingredients, nice amount of protein, fair price. It tastes a little bit awkward, but I don't care.

maximum vibrance

Posted by 5460657659898881285 on Feb 20, 2015

i have seen my energy level rise ,with no negative side effects

Expensive, tastes horrible

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jul 01, 2016

I bought this because of all the other great reviews, but this stuff tastes awful! Absolutely nothing like vanilla bean. Instead, it tastes like chalk.

Let down

Posted by TheBuzz on Jul 05, 2016

Bummer vanilla tasteless and does not make me full. I'm no longer eating any kind of food just because its good for me if its does not taste good. I will try the chocolate.

Amazing breakfast replacement

Posted by 5456923337436203912 on Nov 30, 2016

I use this as my multivitamin, protein, probiotics, breakfast all rolled into one delicious shake.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »