AUD

AU$4.43

AU$5.50

Savings of: AU$1.07 (20% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

a treat

Posted by Reviewer1717014 on Apr 25, 2011

organic chocolate is expensive in the shops here, and I believe it's impoortant to buy organic and fair trade becasue chocolate workers are exploited. I am not a fan of cheap chocolate, so this satisfies my occasional sweet tooth and personal ethics^^

Nice, with strong cocoa taste

Posted by 5280777202714427517 on Jun 11, 2013

This Vivani bar has a 72% cocoa content, so it's not sweet tasting, but it's also not bitter. It tasted very strongly of cocoa, and it did melt in my mouth. I liked that this bar (at 3.5 oz) was bigger than the other organic chocolate bars I was looking at on iHerb. I also liked that the bar had break marks that created a 4 by 6 pattern of 24 smaller rectangles for those who wanted to break off smaller sections. I enjoyed this dark chocolate bar.

nice

Posted by 5699576451767501185 on Mar 12, 2014

Excellent chocolate. When you're eating it you feel a real fatty taste of cocoa butter. And its sweetness is right in the middle (I've ordered also the one which is 85%, and it's more "brutal":)): a little bit more — and you'll lose the harmony.

Outstanding Dark Chocolate

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015

This is a wonderful fair trade chocolate which consists only of three organic ingredients: cocoa liquor, raw cane sugar and cocoa butter. It doesn't have any soy lecithin added to it. It is smooth, not too sweet and has great flavours. Chocolate enthusiasts, this is one for you!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2940226 on Dec 30, 2011

I love dark chocolate, and this is probably the best I've ever tasted. Not bitter at all. I have ordered this several times, and I highly recommend trying it!

Good chocolate taste

Posted by 4763117371982383456 on May 26, 2015

Dark and not too sweet.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Heavenly chocolate!

Favorite

Posted by 5380853016332254824 on Mar 26, 2016

Awesome taste, great price.

Perfectly dark!

Posted by Reviewer2684419 on Mar 19, 2012

72% cocoa with no dairy products. Delicious, smooth and just sweet enough. Organic to top it all off! Better than Green and Black's even. I would buy this by the case. Wish there was a dark chocolate sampler from this brand.

Love this!