AUD

AU$17.16

AU$20.85

Savings of: AU$3.68 (18% off)

Extremely good product

Posted by Reviewer2007562 on Oct 16, 2011

I am a regular user of organic agave syrups over in France. This one is by far the best tasting Agave syrup I have bought. I will definitely reorder.

Good vakue

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on Aug 12, 2013

Tastes delicious

Average taste for me, better is the org maple syrup by far taste wise!

Posted by owenfox on Jun 11, 2014

Hope that helped, feel welcome to see my ther honest reviews by clicking on my name, especially around herbs! Give us a thumbs up if this helped. Blessings!

Great value, quality product

Posted by 5105101326578165497 on Aug 08, 2014

This is a great value and good quality Agave syrup. As with most agave syrups I have used, a very pleasant, honey like taste. This particular brand is thick and extremely sweet, making it a quality product of which you will need only 1/2 as mush as you would with honey. Of course it is a great product for diabetics due to its extremely low GI value. I-Herb is a great site/service - on both occasions I have used them I have received the products within 5 days, despite ordering from Australia! I suspect that if I ordered locally I may not receive as quickly! Thanks I-Herb!

My go-to

Posted by 4842921437555824061 on Oct 14, 2014

This is the only agave nectar that I buy, which I think says enough.

Versatile

Posted by 5113634583594120978 on Apr 15, 2015

I'm pretty cautious about using too much agave, but a lot of vegan baking recipes call for liquid sweeteners - and at this price with free shipping to NZ I would have been mad not to buy. This brand has a good flavour - no complaints.

Fantastic Flavour - very addictive

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on May 06, 2015

Good price and value, will be buying again as a Low GI option as a natural alternative.

I always have this.

Posted by 4684017658681129044 on Dec 13, 2015

I love this stuff. I use it in/on everything that needs sweetening including coffee. Iherb sell it for a good price. Agave syrup is so expensive in NZ.

The best sweetener EVER!

Posted by 5311847164357945324 on Aug 08, 2016

This is probably the best sweetener I have ever tasted. It is low in carbohydrates and contains loads of nutrients. Many sweeteners I have tried before have either been too sweet or had a bad/fake taste. This one is totally different and can be used in so many ways (baking, dressings, marinades, on pancakes/waffles etc.). In addition to this it lasts for a long time and you don't need much per serving.

Awesome Honey Substitute

Posted by 5034672649530656282 on Aug 17, 2016

We are a vegan family and this is wonderful at replacing honey on cereal, toast, porridge, in hot toddys, as a sweetener in tea or coffee, in baking Really this is delicious we use it all over the place