AUD

AU$12.81

AU$20.51

Savings of: AU$7.71 (38% off)

Compared NuNaturals to Wisdom Natural

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Jan 01, 2011

I was really hoping that the Wisdom Natural English Toffee would be a good 2nd choice to NuNaturals Vanilla. First, it did not taste like English Toffee and was not as sweet as NuNaturals. Like the price not the product.

Didn't taste good

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Nov 11, 2011

I tried this with greek yogurt and also to give taste to whipped cream, but I really didn't like this. I think it doesn't taste like toffee that much, it tastes very artificial even though it says it is made with natural flavors. I normally use NuNaturals liquid Vanilla Stevia for sweetening and I will continue to use that.

Well

Posted by Reviewer1796463 on Dec 27, 2011

I didn't like the english toffee taste, but I shall try other flavours to see if any will taste better for me.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1930378 on Feb 10, 2012

A bit too sweet for me... Will probably use this in cakes and cookies...

Fudge lovers choise

Posted by aRPiieS on Jul 29, 2012

Use this and absolutely everything tastes like fudge, not really sweet one, nu naturals are way better.

Hmm

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on Sep 14, 2012

This has a sintetic taste i think. Bought it to use in tea, but it was not good for that. Better with ice cream tough:p

Will not buy again

Posted by 4646247861055418689 on Oct 27, 2013

Did nit really like this flavor. It kind of had a bitter after taste.

long names will lead to more mistakes

Posted by 4811186222652974848 on Oct 12, 2014

I wanted to get Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,not flavoured. Instead I ordered toffee - from all flavours only one I loathe :( But I don't take all blame on me, as all this long names will just make confusion [con]... As flavours are not highlighted, so after researching website for an hour, I ordered Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,Wisdom Natural Toffee SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener, without noticing it is wrong one. Why low rating for a good product? Because I normally look at low scores first, and If someone is going to stumble upon this comment maybe is going to be more aware of this weakness during ordering.

Hmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Oct 28, 2010

Other reviewer said that although they didn't typically like this brand, they did like this flavor so I tried it but didn't like it. This brand's aftertaste is not to my liking. I prefer the smoother taste of NuNaturals Vanilla Steveia (made with Singing Dog Vanilla).

Don't like the stevia taste

Posted by Reviewer1511544 on Dec 15, 2010

I had hoped tjat it would taste more like toffee.