AUD

AU$12.76

AU$20.44

Savings of: AU$7.68 (38% off)

Not nice at all !

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Mar 04, 2011

I've been using Now Foods Stevia Hazelnut Cream before and that one is so much tastier! This has an after taste that reminds me of aspartan or some other artifical flavour. Will not buy again!

Very fake flavour

Posted by Reviewer1844165 on Oct 31, 2011

If you are used to eating a lot of processed food I think this would be quite enjoyable. I found it to be sickly sweet and now even the smell of it makes me gag, so needless to say won't be buying again.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer2647466 on Feb 15, 2012

I got a headache, felt nauches and the taste was disgusting. I know a lot of peolpe don't get sick of it, but I did.

Posted by Reviewer2992617 on Apr 07, 2012

Smells bad. Really didn't like it.

Bad after taste

Posted by Reviewer2623755 on Apr 14, 2012

Didn't care for the stevia after taste

Stevia med smak av tofee... med bitter ettersmak

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Vel.. dette er flytende stevia med smak. Lukter fantastisk toffe, men smaken kan desverre ikke sies aa vaere av samme karakter. Det er en bitter ettersmak, og jeg har ikke klart aa finne noe jeg kan bruke den til ennaa..

Yuck

Posted by 4649354297620348453 on Dec 10, 2014

Fake taste. Horrible after taste. Waste of money.

Hidden costs

Posted by 4889762086352407957 on Dec 16, 2015

This company choose not to pay the vat and duty fees. This is added to your bill on arrival. It should state vat not included??? It does not even inform you at check out or whilst choosing shipping??? And then they refuse returns saying postage will be charged for returns if you refuse to except these hidden costs. So they make even more money by selling the very items you have paid for. I only bought bulk as there was a misleading offer. 4 for £24.28 this was not the case. It was 4 of the sand flavour. So that price was not added at checkout. I decided as it was still a cheaper price I would continue. It would have been cheaper to buy one bottle at a time back here and have a smaller bill more often. They are very in helpful with this situation. I have been totally miss lead by this company and will never buy from them again. I'm so upset as I cannot afford the extra as a single mum on benefit so will never receive my items😔

bad

Posted by Reviewer1511275 on Jul 27, 2011

still havent received product so not vary happy

Posted by Reviewer1754547 on Feb 12, 2011