AUD

AU$12.81

AU$19.91

Savings of: AU$7.11 (36% off)

Great flavour but does have after taste

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

The flavour of this product is great, but be sure to use it sparingly as it does have a little bit of an aftertaste. As with any stevia product, you've got to find what works for you!

Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016

Delicious. I love it with mineral water, 5-8 drops makes it taste just like creaming soda. Yum! Will buy again.

Weird taste

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

I bought this knowing that stevia does not go well with a lot of people .I think this flavour is one that needs time getting used to . I would not add too much to my drinks or things I want to sweeten because of that weird aftertaste :( I guess that is just how stevia tastes . Works for me since im on a ketogenic diet .

like it

My favourite Stevia flavour. Perfect for adding to smoothies

sweetdrops sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2203649 on Mar 01, 2015

Nice sweetness....

good

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Jan 07, 2015

I use it in my coffee, but it does have a bit of an after taste.

Muy buen producto

Posted by 4993332100887306325 on Oct 01, 2014

Aroma agradable a vainilla, aunque no 100% natural al olerlo. Líquido fluido no viscoso. Si no se excede uno en la dosis, no amarga como todos los endulzantes a base de stevia. Práctico dosificador cuentagotas, con 4-5 gotas para un café es suficiente (al menos para mí).

Nice with hot drinks and to sweeten cakes

Posted by Reviewer2870084 on Sep 01, 2014

Ive tried different brands and forms of stevia and this brand is the best, vanilla cream and also english toffee tastes are really good and enough strong so u dont have to empty the bottle right away. No funny after taste. It tastes good with coffee, hot chocolate, also nice with plain yoghurt etc. Ive also used it to sweeten low-carb cakes and it does the job really well.

Has slight aftertaste

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014

It's really delicious, but it can give a little aftertaste with what I think it's a normal usage. Every drink I tried was not sweet with 4 drops, then at the fifth it got a slight part of the typical bitter stevia aftertaste.