July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, SweetDrops Sweetener, Vanilla Creme, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

AU$9.97
AU$15.96
Savings of: AU$6.00 (38% Off)
Reviews 4-star

Very good vanilla flavor

Posted by Reviewer1503868 on Oct 25, 2011

This is my favorite of the Sweetleaf drops I have tried so far. I use it in coffee and tea (especially good with a chai blend)and in plain yogurt. I find this one has less of an after-taste than some of the others.

Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Nov 06, 2011

Delicious. I love it it mineral water, 5-8 drops makes it taste just like creaming soda. Yum! Will buy again.

Little flavor

Posted by SillaVanilla on Sep 07, 2013

In the beginning I had some issues getting the right amount of stevia in my drinks/yoghurts. Usually I can’t taste it at all or it’s too bitter. I've tried it in sparkling water, coffee and homemade orange soda. One drop can make a huge difference, so be careful. The vanilla drops don’t really give much flavor, I also bought the toffee and it tastes much more. I see many people use it in water, so I’ll have to try that.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer3272178 on Feb 27, 2012

In smoothies, coffe, yoghurt and so on. A little goes a long way!

A good substitute for Davinci or Torani sugarfree syrups

Posted by Reviewer3177127 on Mar 04, 2012

This is a nice little product. The vanilla flavor is not perfectly exact to how a vanilla bean would taste, but it's flavor is good regardless. It's excellent in coffee or lattes, and it's a great substitute for Starbucks Vanilla Sugarfree syrup. And the little bottle is very easy to put in your purse and add to your drinks as needed. The price is very good for the amount and concentration of stevia in this liquid. I like it a lot and will generally buy it when iHerb puts it on sale (which is often, fortunately.) I'd recommend it, but individual opinions of the flavour may vary.