10% Off Orders Over $40!

Wonderfully Raw Gourmet Delights, Coco-Roons, Brownie, 8 Count, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

Ok

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

The brownies is kind a dry and does not taste much.

Not so tasty or healthy

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Mar 28, 2013

While these may lack the toxins that most cookies contain, they are definitely lacking some important nutrients. The maple syrup is refined and the almonds are pasteurized. They are very tasty, no doubt, but don't be deceived into thinking these are healthy. They are just not as unhealthy as some other sweet treats. The sugar in them still compromises your immune system just like refined sugars. That being said, I tried several flavors when they were priced for trial. I did not care for this one at all. My daughter enjoyed them, however.

CRAZY GOOD!!!

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

Oh, Iherb! Please bring back the introductory price! These are amazing, but at the regular price, I can't afford to indulge. Bring back a lower price and I'll order these by the case every time I come here for my vitamins and herbs!!!

My favorite!

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

This is one of my favorite raw snacks and I tried almost all of them on iherb!!! They taste wonderful, although a bit dry, and I love the fact that they are low glycemic and organic. I just wish they used better quality ingredients such as extra virgin coconut oil, stevia or raw almonds... but I am afraid that would make them even more expensive, which is a pity for the kitchen lazy as myself because the recipe is really simple to recreate at home.

Tasted great!

Posted by Reviewer1185493 on Oct 17, 2012

I love the combination of coconut and chocolate. I also like that it's sweet but not too sweet. I loved these.