AUD

AU$9.97

AU$11.81

Savings of: AU$1.84 (16% off)

• This product has been discontinued and replaced by WRG-00513.

• Customer Ratings

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Oct 03, 2015

Tastes amazing.

Cocolicious

Posted by ekstravirgin on Mar 17, 2014

great snack in the packed lunch or just as a quick fix when hunger strikes. Tasty and sweet

just awful

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Nov 22, 2013

these were just awful!!! disguisting!!! the texture is fine, but there is some mega overpowering extract or essence which tastes and smells so fake and unnatural. I had to actually spit it out. it was grosse. at this price I had high hopes for these, but I would never buy them again. yuck

Not good.

Posted by 5509953053814270823 on Nov 18, 2013

Theese are really not good, tried them all and I can't believe people like them... I make better homemade myself...

Rancid

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Oct 27, 2013

After purchasing this item several times, I was very disappointed to open the latest package and discover they had gone rancid. I purchased the lemon flavor in the same order and both bags had been in my fridge - the lemon ones were fine so I think it was just poor quality control for the vanilla maple batch. The taste was so awful that I will not purchase these again.

Tasty

Posted by 5546251732211983125 on Oct 03, 2013

This is probably in my top 3 favorite flavors of Coco-roons. It tastes like a vanilla, coconut cookie. Really is a treat.

Great Coco-Roons!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

Delicious

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Jun 30, 2013

Super yummy!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2388433 on Jun 21, 2013

I love coconuts but these ones ... not sure. A bit too sweet, not coconuty enough, I don't know but I didn't really like them.

my fav dessert

Posted by Reviewer2459352 on Jun 17, 2013

its really healty and delish snack. compared to the deli/cafe price (where one truffle or macaroon is over $2usd) i think $7.59 for 8 cocoroons are reasonable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »