AUD

AU$11.99

AU$13.33

Savings of: AU$1.33 (10% off)

yum!

Posted by Reviewer2084079 on Jul 19, 2010

This is the best tasting sweetener I have ever tried, and I have tried them all. I cannot tell the difference between sugar and xylo-sweet. The only disadvantage I find is using it in cold foods like iced tea. I found that if I dissolve it in a little hot tap water first it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. This is good stuff.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Oct 22, 2013

GOOD: No aftertaste. Wrapped in high-quality paper, these do not break in my pockets. BAD: None. Other: Please take a look at My Profile for other Great Products.

no aftertaste either

Posted by Reviewer1866604 on Mar 14, 2010

As a type II diabetic this is an important element of my diet. It is the only non-sugar sweetner I have tried that does not have an aftertaste (in coffee)

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2051291 on Nov 12, 2010

I was amazed that this product is not sweeter than it is, and compared to NOW Zylitol, it takes almost 3 packets to equal one of NOW's product...

Just like sugar

Posted by Reviewer1618824 on Mar 04, 2009

I love this product, better for your teeth than sugar. The only flaw is the thickness of the packet, I wish the packets were thinner and easier to tear. Great product overall.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Nov 25, 2009

I like this sweetener in my coffee. It has no aftertaste and just gives enough sweetness to satisfy. i only need one packet in my large cup of coffee in the morning.

We are impressed

Posted by Reviewer2266627 on Jun 02, 2009

We love it. Of course, it is not just like sugar but I have some problems with my blood sugar and this is a great way to be able to drink ice tea or sweet coffee once in a while. Because of the cost I use half the amount I would in my ice tea but we are fine with that.

Almost like sugar

Posted by 5647573623480778391 on Sep 04, 2013

It doesn't change the taste of the beverage it is put in but you need a large amount to make it sweet

does not taste like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2357750 on Apr 29, 2012

I tried xylosweet, hoping that it would be a good substitute for sugar. However, after trying it, didn't taste like sugar at all. I can't believe that people write that this product taste like sugar, when it clearly doesn't. I do like however the some packets and if you don't like the after taste of stevia, you can mix xylitol with stevia in order to reduce the aftertaste.

love the packets

Posted by Reviewer1673078 on Jan 07, 2010

handy for when I am going away from home

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »