AUD

AU$10.10

AU$16.14

Savings of: AU$6.04 (37% off)

Superb product!

Posted by Reviewer2544975 on Dec 12, 2007

This product was excellent when used in conjunction with a total body detox!

online vs in-store shopping

Posted by Reviewer2102596 on Mar 30, 2011

I tried to buy bentonite clay in health food stores in Australia - they either only sold it as part of "their" detox program or they had to order it in ($36/900ml). Again iHerb provided great service with very fast and reliable delivery. Don't know yet if the product works, haven't used it long enough. But easy to take with no taste to it.

Wow.

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Mar 24, 2011

I have only started using this product recently after reading the reviews that are posted. I can only back up what they have already said and add that my whole family is now using this product for tummy upsets, and digestive tract irritations,

FINE

Posted by Reviewer3350418 on Jan 01, 2009

The Product holds up to most of what it is suppose to acquire. I would buy this again ,Also I have turned many family and friends on the product. I will give your address to those who buy online.

Great Plains Bentonite Detox

Posted by Reviewer2990281 on Feb 19, 2008

I was buying the Sonne #7, but this product works great also and is a little less expensive. I use daily as a maintenace plan and take at night before bed with the 9A Sonne tablet. Glad to have found your site! Donna in Cleveland, Ohio

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2995965 on Dec 18, 2007

Great product. Works well without any side effects. Dissolves easily.

great plains bentonite

Posted by 4887955883106704563 on Apr 08, 2015

I suffer with terrible muscle pain and fybromyalgia likely due to die off of candida and other bacteria. Bentonite clay works wonders at cleaning up the toxins in my body. I take this with fiber which has added detoxing benefits. If you suffer from any infection, candida or virus I strongly recommend this product. When my symptoms are not to bad I take bentonite clay and fiber before bed on an empty stomach. If I do not take this before bed I will wake to terrible pain. My genetic profile shows I have defects in the genes that help with detoxification. When my symptoms are really bad I take this 2 times a day.

It is amazing product

Posted by Reviewer3050443 on Mar 28, 2012

It is amazing product. I really recommanded to other friends.

Bemtonite Clay

Posted by Reviewer3128325 on Dec 08, 2007

excellent product delivered promptly

just the best

Posted by Reviewer2782283 on Apr 27, 2009

I'm glad I ordered this product, I only have to wait one week to see results. I recomend it, is simply the best