AUD

AU$9.83

AU$15.75

Savings of: AU$5.93 (38% off)

fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2999396 on Feb 06, 2011

the product arrived on time...will use again for international orders

Bentonite drink

Posted by Reviewer1385979 on Feb 01, 2011

very easy to use/ no problem with taste thank you

Seems good for now

Posted by Reviewer1568078 on Nov 11, 2010

I started taking this with whole psyllium husks to clean out the candida in my body. The combination has definitely made my intestines feel better. My bowel movements are regular and natural feeling.

Works great!!

Posted by eeleen on Nov 07, 2010

I love this. I used it together with psyllium husk as a detox and so far, much has come out of me! would buy this again. have already passed some to my sister and i think this is way better than buying the powder form.

cool

Posted by Reviewer2190469 on Nov 03, 2010

It has a creamy grey coloured liquid chocolate consistency. No real flavour - tastes like water really. Mixed it with psyllium husk powder for a P&B shake - works well. My tip is to just put the psyllium straight into your mouth (with water already in your mouth) and swish it around til its all saturated, then swallow. Do the same with the bentonite, much easier that way and no cleanup required.

calms down digestive problems instantly and overnight

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 23, 2010

This is one of those forgotten supplements every house hold should have. It is a very safe alternative to most conventional OTC digestive products. I recently began mixing with fibra kania and water at night, then in the morning take several probiotics. There is a definite improvement. I think this helps ease the symptoms of using total body cleans herbs.

Good product and great price!

Posted by Reviewer2888292 on Oct 18, 2010

Excellent product for colon cleansing.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1423173 on Sep 13, 2010

Like this product. Convenient to use. This is only 16oz. Used to buy Sonne and tried this Great Plains and the benefits have been just as good. Gave a 4 rating because of the size.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1735665 on Aug 15, 2010

I recently used this while doing a full body detox. The purpose of this product is to absorb the toxins and carry them out of the body. Since this isn't a result that is tangible, the only way I have to judge it is by the fact that I didn't experience the Herxheimer Reaction (flu like symptoms resulting from die off of pathogens and released toxins.) I did't experience any decrease of energy either so this tells me that it did its job well.

Recommended :)

Posted by Reviewer1200648 on Aug 08, 2010

Clean, mild taste and feels good for the stomach, havent used it for so long though, only couple of days but so far so good.