AUD

AU$6.15

AU$7.30

Savings of: AU$1.15 (16% off)

Dog seems to enjoy these...

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jan 27, 2012

My very fussy chihuahua seems to enjoy these after throwing them around for a while (as usual). Didn't expect them to be this small in size but it works! I'd buy these again, should last a while.

Perfect size and texture

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012

My dog loves these and the size is perfect. In fact because these are moist you can easily break them in half or even quarters for really small dogs or dogs on a diet. Some of her 'doggy friends' didn't like these at first (as I used to bring chicken jerky) but within the week they were lining up to get one!

Pleasently surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2936414 on Jun 12, 2011

"Very impressed with all the dog treats." quoted by Isabelle, my dog.

favourite

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Sep 06, 2012

One of my dogs favs treats! Smells like peanut butter, didn't upset tummy's. Small enough for my chihuahuas.

Good

Posted by HealthyGuy on Mar 15, 2011

My dog loves these. I just wish they didn't contain gelatin. Perfect for training.

Great treats

Posted by 4735003319916230030 on Sep 13, 2014

I really like these perfect size treats. I use them as training reward or at shows. My dogs loves them but they aren't picky eaters so they love all treats.

Small but perfect

Posted by 4676505815912934872 on Feb 20, 2015

Great training treats!

My dogs love these! Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1435217 on Mar 11, 2015

My dogs love these and these are small enough to use in training for small and medium sized dogs. These smell so nice I want to taste them too!

The only time my dog comes when called

Posted by 5383899045492509072 on Mar 23, 2015

Well, it's the only time my dog immediately comes when called, otherwise he slowly saunters over usually. He really loves these and as training treats, they have been working really magically. They're small enough for both small dogs, and perfect for big dogs as well. I'll be keeping these around the house. They can also be pushed into kongs and other toys that make use of small holes for treats to keep the pup active.

My dog loves these!

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on May 02, 2015

I change around between this taste and the salmon one so by dog has a variety. He loves them both!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »