AUD

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Posted by Reviewer2093022 on Dec 12, 2009

I live in the Pacific Northwest and the dark, dreary winters have really taken their toll on me in the past. I was researching what I could do about it and learned about vitamin D deficiency and its effects. I thought why not supplement with Vitamin D and see what happens. I read that Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol was most efficacious for supplementation so I ordered Bluebonnet's product and have been exceptionally well pleased. This is the second winter that I have taken it and I've noticed a tremendous difference in my outlook. I would recommend this for anyone living in a northern climate. Also, last winter iHerb shipped me a bottle that was damaged during shipment. They replaced the product at no charge. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Only D3 I found without lanolin

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Nov 06, 2011

I find this D3 to be perfect for me. The D3 from lanolin sources made my skin itchy. Bluebonnet doesn't do that. I'm pleased to have found a lanolin free D3. I absolutely will purchase this product again and have shared the information about this product with many people who have had lanolin sensitivities to other D3 brands.

Great D

Posted by yourhealthsuccess on Nov 28, 2011

I am allergic to sheep's wool, which most D3 is derived from and cannot tolerate the brands made from it. I break out in a rash. So far this is my first purchase of the fish oil D and I seem to be able to tolerate it much better.

natural

Posted by Reviewer3051410 on Feb 07, 2010

This is the only D that I've found that's derived from fish oil.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2132759 on Feb 04, 2009

Excellent product and price

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3081165 on Aug 11, 2009

Helps to enhance mood.

helps calcium absorption

Posted by Reviewer1905389 on Feb 10, 2011

Best way to make the most of the calcium intake. I dont always have the time to spend out in the sun.

very satisfied with product.

Posted by robot057 on Jul 18, 2011

I take vitamin D3 every day and like these because they are natural and reasonably priced.

Bluebonnet and New Chapter are my best choice.

Posted by 5482525751833701297 on Feb 26, 2017

We use this product for long time.