AUD

it's ok

Posted by Babycakes on Jun 03, 2015

Smells like amareto - marzipan, sweet almonds. Don't expect a taste though. Rich consistency, smooth, absorbs well, gives slight shine. it might be perfect for normal lips, but it didn't help mine which tend to get really chapped. It smells really delicious and at first I was planning to try other flavors but now I found a different brand that I absolutely love and it suits my needs better.

I love everything in this balm!

Posted by 5732163591057895972 on Feb 03, 2015

Its scent, the composition, the cute tube, as well as the texture are lovely. Definitely worth the price, and there are so many perfumes if you want some change once in a while. It keeps my dry and often chapped lips comfortable all day. I will probably keep buying this lip balm as long as it is on the market!

Another great product for my lip balms collection

Posted by Chocolicious on Apr 16, 2013

Its a bit more expensive than other lip balms at iHerb but it definitely worth it! My boyfriend loves to kiss me after using it on my lips! :)

loooove it!!

Posted by Reviewer1609419 on Jan 29, 2012

loooove it!! the best balm ever - moisturizing, absolutely perfect smell - real amaretto, yummy. will buy again and again, i've tried other Crazy Rumors balms, but this one is the best

Best brand

Posted by jeannetexcier on Jul 03, 2015

I'm using Crazy Rumors lip balm since several years, it's my favorite brand. The lip balm is perfect, not too oily but leaves the lips sweet. This one smells amazing, like bitter almond with a touch of cherry. Would buy again and again and again.

Baume à lèvres Crazy Rumors

Posted by Fabien on Jan 04, 2017

Très bien. Hydrate bien. J'en ai plusieurs de différents parfums. C'est ma marque préférée de baumes à lèvres (Hurraw est bien aussi, mais moins pratique à appliquer car trop large pour moi). Je rachète ces baumes régulièrement.

Extremely Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Jul 21, 2011

Very creamy lip balm with a hint of shine. Gives your lips a natural moisture that lasts even when you don't have the balm on. The Amaretto scent is just like a fresh cup of coffee.

i didn't receive this item

Posted by 5153147946151235468 on Dec 15, 2015

Why i did receive this item???? I ordered 7 crazy rumors ,but i receive 6 crazy rumors i didn't receive amaretto ....How should I do???????????? Please answer me....

Lovely little treat.

Posted by VeganMumma on Jul 06, 2014

Great size to carry around and apply throughout the day.

does the trick

Posted by 4876931133837066182 on Nov 03, 2016

nice formula, not too greasy or slippery. lovely amaretto smell. Smell sticks around and settles into a... white chocolately smell? probably the shea butter. Good price for the quality and wide variety of flavors they offer!

1 2 3