AUD

Heavy detox = be careful

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Oct 12, 2009

I bought this because I read somewhere that these type of enzymes will go out and scavenge for toxins. Whoever wrote that was right on the money. Recently bitten by a kissing bug, I could tell the venom was hanging out in my body. It was two weeks before I figured out I could send something in there, like proteolytic enzymes, to break up the toxins and get them out of there. This made me detox like no tomorrow - I felt like crud the entire time. It works great! Take on empty stomach - enzymes work on food first and blood stream second.

Excellent!! Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Mar 31, 2010

Wow, made a huge difference right away! Was going to bed with headaches and waking up with them. That went away in the first day or so taking these wonderful enzymes. I've tried a few other proteolytic enzymes. These have been the BEST so far! I'm starting my days off much better now...looking forward instead of groggy and in pain from inflammation. Great stuff! Thanks IHerb for making customer reviews available or I wouldn't have known about this.

Digestive Support

Posted by Reviewer1893016 on May 22, 2008

Even though I restrict my diet to primarily organic, nutritionist-recommended foods, I frequently feel bloated and struggle to rest at night. When I take these proteolytic enzymes before bed, I have a more comfortable night's rest and don't wake up feeling bloated.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I can feel it working! Whenever I start taking these after a long break I get a headache. I think it's because my body is removing waste. After couple of days they make me feel much better! I think enzymes are the best thing one can take! There actually are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!

WoW!

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 26, 2012

Ive had great results taking these, along with Serrapeptase and Wobenzym so i cant be sure which one has done the job but I have benefited immensely from them. Painful crunchy shoulder has eased considerably, so i can be sure it was inflammation that is the problem. I just need to find out what is causing the inflammation now while the enzymes keep it down. Im so relieved! No side effects to speak of. Some lumpy, cellulite like material on my arms has disappeared too (I'm male, 46 years old) It appears that if you take these before eating, they help with digesting proteins, but if you take them on an empty stomach, they clean up your body of old deposits and bit of proteins that shouldn't be there! Bonus!

Very Satisfied

Posted by RubiesHealth on Dec 07, 2011

It clears up my son's teenage acne more effectively than neem, red clover, yellow dock, parasite cleanse. I'm adding Milk Thistle, artichoke n dandelion root combination soon to further strengthen his liver.

pain decreased

Posted by Reviewer1505122 on Feb 04, 2011

cut vicodan use by half; pain reduced in lower back

The most effective supplement for pain

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

I had pain on her shoulder and neck due to an injury. I had been on steroid injections and pain killers. Unfortunately they did not work except giving serious side effects. Thanks to Best Proteolytic Enzymes, the inflammation and pain are completely gone. I continue taking Best Proteolytic Enzymes for its other health benefits such as cancer and gum disease prevention.

Love these enzymes

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Oct 12, 2016

I've been taking these enzymes now for a couple of weeks twice a day along with Nattokinaise. I suffer from severe Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and electromagnetic hypersensitivity. I am constantly getting inflamed with almost any social or public contact which leaves lumps up both arms and across my chest, a direct result from mobile phones, towers and Wi-Fi. I haven't found a cure yet so management of this condition has been all I can do. These enzymes and the Natto have improved my recovery time from 2 weeks - 3 months - down to one week in severe cases and sometimes overnight with less exposure. My blood is not thickening as it was, I can breathe better, and my energy is staying good. I love this product, its a great combination of Proteolytic/Systemic enzymes. UPDATE - I have now been taking these enzymes for almost 7 months. I take 3 caps on an empty stomach in the morning. In the last few weeks, lots of people I know have commented on how skinny I look. My weight dropped to my ideal of 50kg and almost all inflammation in my body has gone down. I am incredibly impressed, I think everyone should be on these. I am in Menopause and have struggled fighting Estrogen Dominance and weight gain around the middle and chest but its all gone now. During my 7 months on this, I also cleared a severe H.Pylori infection, something else everyone should get tested for, and once it cleared, it was like these enzymes just kicked in and dissolved inflammation in my body. I don't ever want to stop taking these. They are nothing short of amazing.

always good for those with skin allergies

Posted by 5194618313136287497 on Nov 15, 2014

Needless to say, I almost consider this the cure to for allergies.. Not that I'm able to eat the food I'm allergic to in regular amounts yet... Will slowly introduce the allergens to finally re tune my system with the help of these proteolytics! Life saver!