AUD

So far so good

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Aug 31, 2012

I like the Neocell products. I take Neocell bovine collagen but read about the benefits of fish collagen for the skin, but I did not want a product with shark collagen due to the decimation of sharks, which are a keystone species and will affect life on Earth if we kill them off. Please consider this before you buy shark collagen.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1468323 on Sep 23, 2010

This is a really good product. I have been taking collagen for about a year now as it stops my adult acne and it really does make a difference with skin, hair and nails. I cannot afford not to have this product.

positive effect on skin and joints

Posted by Reviewer2946356 on Dec 04, 2009

shipment was carried out very fast, thank you I am taking collagen as a supplement since some time now and I can really feel the positive effect on both beauty and health. I went through chemotherapy and my skin was sagging and tended to impurities. I also had problems with my joints. Both is getting better now. I think that taking collagen helped.

So Far I like the Results

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Dec 25, 2010

I have tried a few different supplements for hair & skin, but this has given me the most visible results so far. After a week, I could feel my lips plump up. My skin actually looks tighter and smoother especially around my waist area. My face feels softer and smoother. I am 57! I will continue to take this and see what happens in the coming weeks.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2697510 on Mar 23, 2011

When I started to use these pills even that day i've felt the difference with my skin.It was softer and tighter.I couldn't believe.Now even if I don't put any cream on my face my skin seems very good.I am using this supplement for one week until now and I haven't got any loosing hair.They are very soft and strong.I!ve found the anti-aging supplement and i will never give it up during my life.Highly recommended!

wonderful result

Posted by Reviewer2181406 on Jan 03, 2012

I have been taking this product 4 months and really feel the improvement on my face and nail. In fact, I feel the difference in 2 weeks time already. My skin is firmer and healthier now and also less wrinkle than before. My nail is stronger too. I love this product

great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2566839 on Mar 08, 2010

it makes wonders on skin!! this is my second bottle and I feel like my skin is plumped as well as my lips.

I am happy with product

Posted by Reviewer2321760 on Apr 16, 2010

I am using this collagen for the year. It helps my skin stay firm and radiant also taking care of my joints.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Sep 14, 2011

My mother in law has taken all kinds of glucosamine products for her knee pain for a long time, not much help. Finally i sent her this one to try; she said she felt much better. I am very happy.

George Burns would love it...

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

Once he sang - I wish I was eighteen again. Well, this collagen works - bones aint craking that much. And the fish collagen absorbs better than the others. So, it's a good deal, and the price is not unbearable.