AUD

Great Sub!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Apr 24, 2011

We ordered this when the slices were out of stock. I prefer the slices, but this is very good too. They're just tiny chunks, so eating the slices is more appealing. This would be good in recipes and for small kids.

Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 20, 2011

These are so-so in comparison to other ginger I have eaten. they tend to be hard.

Now Foods, Real Food, Crystallized Ginger Dices

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Jul 28, 2015

Слишком сладкие

Deelicious

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Dec 15, 2015

Nicest taste sensation crystallised ginger I've come across. Family agrees! I hide it from the marauding beasts or it would all disappear down their gullets too fast for the budget.

Good ginger

Posted by 5208514601253008853 on Mar 05, 2016

I have been ordering this ginger over & over again. It has a wonderful taste & I use it with everything one can think of putting it in. I even eat it alone. Just love the ginger.

no more upset tummy

Posted by 4684796755355182266 on Sep 16, 2016

Besides using this product in foods and making candy---It relieves my tummy upsets

Love it!

Posted by 4833198976784968767 on Jan 23, 2017

At first I wasn't sure about the health-benefits of this product due the ginger being coated by sugar. Nevertheless, I have come to love this product. I feel it has much better effect on my health than dried encapsulated ginger.. It has a great effect on my digestive system.

Makes a great cookie!

Posted by 4674546180126490449 on Feb 13, 2017

Love the perfect size for baking and it makes my Ginger sugar cookies sing!

Вкусный имбирь. Умеренно жжется, не приторный. Tasty ginger. It is moderately burned down, not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Nov 09, 2012

Вкусный имбирь. Умеренно жжется, не приторный. Заказывала для того, чтобы использовать в выпечке. Но, кажется, съем просто так. Не хуже такого-же в полосках, но дешевле. Буду брать еще. Tasty ginger. It is moderately burned down, not the luscious. Ordered to use in a batch. But, apparently, I will eat simply so. Not worse same in strips, but is cheaper. I will take still.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

Accessory after the meal, ideal intensity of flavor! When you get to eat a sweet cake, take two bricks and interrupt you desire for sugar!

1 2