AUD

Love the taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014

Great taste and effective too! It is natural and fluoride free. I love the lingering taste of cinnamon in my mouth. Xylitol whitens the teeth as a bonus! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Gum problems

Posted by Reviewer1084142 on May 14, 2008

Great for refreshing your mouth but even better for gum problems. From Calif.

Works really well!

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on Apr 08, 2009

Keeps my mouth from getting dry.

Wonderful mouthwash!

Posted by Turboshopper on Oct 29, 2008

Tastes great, and doesn't irritate my mouth like some commercial brands sold in drugstores.

Love this one

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jan 24, 2011

Word of warning to Australian customers. If you use DHL any xylitol products are likely to be removed by customs & you`ll receive an intimidating letter (as happened to my daughter) I always use the UPS cheap shipping (thanks iherb) and I`ve never had a problem. This applies to toothpaste, mouth wash & protein powders etc. Great product, love it.

wow!

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

I love this mouthwash. It is refreshing, and I have noticed less plaque build up using this in tandem with the Xyliwhite toothpaste. I also love the mint flavor. I wish they would put a dosage lid on the bottle.

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer1462382 on Oct 27, 2007

I love the Cinnamon taste,and it definitely makes your mouth feel fresh and healthy,I use this along with Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel,thumbs up for both products!

Now Foods, XyliWhite Mouthwash, Cinnafresh, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5526354028086506241 on Jan 13, 2013

good!

Now Foods, Xyliwite Mouthwash Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2202705 on Aug 21, 2013

This mouthwash is wonderful, makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh, no burning or irritating effect whatsoever. Love it.

WE LOVE THIS MOUTHWASH!!

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Sep 01, 2013

Our dentist recommended that our family use a xylitol mouthwash for reduction of bacteria since we prefer not to use fluoride in our dental products. This XyliWhite Mouthwash is refreshing and we love the cinnamon flavor! Our kids (15,13,11,9) also rinse and gargle with it, which has also helped remove yucky tonsil stones. We love that the mouthwash ingredients are natural and we're not rinsing with a bunch of chemicals. It helped clean the white tongue that seems to be from candida overgrowth. We bought four bottles because the price is good. WE DEFINITELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!