Rainbow Light, Probiolicious Probiotic Gummies, Delicious Berry Flavor, 50 Gummies
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$5.25|
- #1 Natural Probiotic Gummy†
- Digestive Health
- Gluten-Free & Milk/Dairy-Free!
- Clinically Researched Probiotic with Prebiotic Support
- Promotes Digestive and Immune Health
- Helps Occasional Gas, Constipation & Diarrhea
- Dietary Supplement
- BPA-Free Bottle
Probiolicious makes it easy to support a healthy digestive and immune system.
Featuring unique, shelf-stable probiotics backed by 80 years of scientific research, plus prebiotic support that nurtures probiotic growth. Probiotics are "good bacteria" that naturally live in your digestive tract, and probiotic replenishment is important for digestive balance & overall wellness.
- Promotes digestive, colon and immune health
- Helps occasional gas, constipation, bloating & diarrhea
- Supports digestion of lactose in dairy products
- Made with natural colors and flavors
- No preservatives or artificial sweeteners
Our shelf-stable probiotics are protected by a natural coating that can survive manufacturing, shipping and stomach acid to reach the digestive tract in sufficient numbers to thrive, promoting digestive and immune health.
No refrigeration required
Children ages 4-12 chew one gummy daily. Ages 13 and older chew 2 gummies daily.
Water, cane sugar*, gelatin, citric acid, lactic acid, tartaric acid, natural glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), natural color (black carrot), natural flavor (cranberry).
*Adds a negligible amount of sugar.
Contains NO: Wheat · gluten · milk · lactose · peanuts · soy · eggs · fish · shellfish.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 2 Gummies|
|Servings Per Container: 25|
| Ages 4-12
Amount Per Serving
Amount Per Serving
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||<1%†||4 g||<1%†|
|Sugars||0.5 g||*||1 g||*|
|Protein||0.25 g||<1%||0.5 g||1%|
|Sodium||<1 mg||<1%||<1 mg||<1%|
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Xylitol, Inulin
|1.5 g||*||3 g||*|
|ProbioActive Bacillus coagulans||500 million CFU||*||1 billion CFU||*|
|Stevia (leaf)||37.5 mcg||*||75 mcg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Posted by 5554777560911149444 on Jun 12, 2016
Yummy and helps me with bloating
Kids love it.
Posted by 4826364843184927635 on Jun 03, 2016
My kids love it.
SO YUMY, SO GOOD!
Posted by 4825885921982505378 on Jul 01, 2015
These Rainbow Light Probiotic Gummies are so yum and the probiotics have helped with my digestion and clear up my skin. Ever though these are targeted for children, I am a young adult and would recommend not just for children but also for people who have a hard time swallowing tablets such as myself. The only down fall is that they are too yum, sometimes I find myself having more then the recommendation.
works for us
Posted by tesslouise on Nov 05, 2013
Pros: -Rainbow Light is a brand I trust. -The gummies are shelf-stable. -My daughter likes them. They taste good. -It is easier for me to give her a gummy than to mix a powder into food or drink and coax her to finish it. Cons: -The gummies are EXTREMELY chewy and so the label's "age 4 and up" guideline is no joke.