Rishi Tea, Organic White Tea, White Peony, Loose Leaf, 1.06 oz (30 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$6.62|
- Soft and Refreshingly Sweet with a Pleasant Woodsy, Roasted Aroma
- USDA Organic
- Brews 20 Cups
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Certified
White teas represent tea in perhaps its simplest, most noble form. Tender buds and sprouts are plucked in early spring, then simply withered and dried to preserve and celebrate their exquisite character and delicately sweet flavor. These elite teas are known traditionally as the "Scholar's Tea" for energizing poets, statesmen and intellectuals with a reflective, calm state of focus.
This traditional white tea style, also called Bai Mu Dan, originates in northern Fujian. Harvested every year from April through May. White Peony is plucked in "budsets" consisting of two tea leaves and a bud, giving this classic white tea its rich body and welcome, mellow-sweet notes of fresh hay.
|Loose Tea||Water Temp.||Steep Time|
|1 tbsp per 8 oz water||185°F (85ºC)||1st infusion: 4 min. / 2nd: 5 min.|
Organic white tea.