St. Dalfour, Cinnamon Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$6.62|
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Certified Organic by IMO
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of cinnamon.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or synthetic chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leave plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea • Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Organic ceylon tea with the all natural flavor of cinnamon & vanilla flavor.
I like cinnamon and this is a good tea with no chemical taste.
Good tea for a winter
Posted by 5346888588017690235 on Aug 04, 2016
I liked this tea but it could more cinnamon in it. But yet it has delicate smell of the cinnamon. Guess it is perfect tea for winter time!
Love The Hint Of Cinnamon
Posted by 5718601028718978385 on Apr 14, 2016
As a rule, I do not like flavored tea, but a bit of cinnamon is the exception. This has just the right amount of cinnamon flavor to complement the tea. It is especially good on a cool, rainy day.
St. Dalfour Cinnamon Tea
Posted by 5128997959486945825 on Mar 18, 2016
It was ok but not much of a taste. I do know it's good for you though.
you simply must try thisw
Posted by alloriginal on Sep 02, 2015
I am a huge fan of the entire St. Dalfour line of products, but for some reason never tried this until recently. What a pleasant surprise! It's warm and flavorful, full-bodied with a delicious dash of cinnamon that adds sweetness without sugar. A delightful change from the ordinary. Click my user name for other helpful reviews!