The Tao of Tea, Organic Green Tea, Jade Cloud, 1.5 oz (85 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Artisan Quality · Pure Leaf Teas · Fresh
- 100% Organic
- USDA Organic
- The Leaf, The Art, The Way...
- Brews 50 Cups
- Kosher - Certified by EarthKosher
- Certified Organic by QAI
Origin - Zhejiang Province, China
Jade Cloud, also known as 'Wulu' is grown at a high elevation of 1200 meters in the clouds and mist covered mountains of Zhejiang Province. The cool mist is ideal for the tea plants to maintain a deep green color and develop a full rounded flavor. Made in early spring, when the leaves are tender, the Jade Cloud has a sweet aroma similar to magnolia flowers and a buttery, smooth texture to the brew. Green tea is known to contain high amounts of anti-oxidants that promote a healthy lifestyle.
The Tao of Tea
We believe in promoting the art of tea by honoring people who live amongst the tea plants, their skills and culture. Each season, we travel to the source and select only the fresh, hand plucked, certified organic pure leaf teas from environmentally sustainable tea gardens. We invite you to join us and preserve tea culture at its highest level.
Brew one level teaspoon of leaf in twelve ounces water (175F) for four minutes. We recommend using mineral or non-chlorinated water, as it will not distort the flavor. Also, using below boiling water does not stew the leaves and will provide a full flavor to the brew.
100% organic green tea leaves.