Weleda, Baby, Calendula Lotion, 6.8 oz (194 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Certified Natural Baby Care
- Gently Nourishes Delicate Skin
- Certified Natural Cosmetic BDIH
Weleda Calendula Lotion naturally moisturizes and cares for your baby's delicate skin. It is quickly absorbed and is therefore ideal for the daily care of sensitive adult skin.
- Precious Sweet Almond and organic Sesame oils keep your baby's skin soft and supple, protecting it from moisture loss.
- Extracts from biodynamically grown Calendula help soothe the skin.
- Natural essential oils provide a light, delicate fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested for use on sensitive skin
- Suitable for use from birth onwards
- Over 70% of Midwives in Germany recommend Weleda Baby Care Products. Emnid Study 2003.
- Free from synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Product and ingredients not tested on animals.
Weleda in harmony with nature and the human being
Water (aqua), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl oleate, calendula officinalis extract, sodium beeswax, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum)*, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*
*From natural essential oils
This lotion is very nice to use on a baby, my son has very sensitive skin and this is awesome for him. No rash, keeps the skin nice and soft, very nice. I recommend it to any parent
Posted by Reviewer1880919 on Oct 15, 2016
I bought it for myself. It is slightly greasy but didn't irritate skin.
Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Dec 30, 2013
lietoju bērna maigajai ādiņai.
Posted by 4876252893816689947 on Aug 28, 2013
For dry skin with occasional annoyance, great!
Posted by 5142275019713160801 on Aug 13, 2013