Yogi Tea, Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
By Yogi Tea46 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-20458
- UPC Code: 076950204584
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.1 x 4.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- USDA Organic
- Supports Hydration for Radiant Skin
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
Hydrate and Radiate!
To look and feel its best our skin needs to be well hydrated. Yogi Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin is purposefully formulated with traditionally used skin-friendly ingredients to help rejuvenate and moisturize the skin. This all organic blend includes Nettle Leaf, Mullein Leaf and Schisandra Berry - Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used to hydrate and retain moisture in the skin's tissues. We then add warming herbs Cinnamon Bark and Cardamom Seed to support circulation, while fragrant Cocoa Shells and Vanilla Bean add flavorful intrigue. Enjoy a cup any time for a delicious way to hydrated, healthy-looking skin that glows.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipe work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste...and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with whole, not part. We blend with whole spice and botanicals for their natural goodness - we don't supplement with vitamin and minerals.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 4 to 6 minutes.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||2,000 mg|
|Organic Rooibos Leaf||†|
Organic Cinnamon Bark
|Organic Cocoa Shell||†|
|Organic Cardamom Seed||†|
|Organic Vanilla Bean||†|
|Organic Nettle Leaf||†|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Mullein Leaf||†|
|Organic Schisandra Berry||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Really see detox on my skin, taste is really amazing
This is my favourite tea - I absolutely love it! It smells and tastes so delicious that I actually wanted a 2nd cup as soon as I finished my 1st (which never happens!) You can really taste the sweet cinnamon and vanilla flavour. I haven't seen any difference in my skin yet, but have only had a few cups so far. I will definitely be stocking up on this tea! :-)