- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$4.08|
- Planet Friendly
- Gluten-Free and Corn-Free
- No Artificial Dyes or Flavors
- Now with 8 Award-Winning Flavors!
- USDA Organic
- All Natural & Delicious
- Kosher Parve
- The Best Taste on Earth
- YummyEarth. Good for Us. Good for Mother Earth.
- Each Drop Only 14 Calories!
- Individually Wrapped Organic Candy Drops
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah and Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides and dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours.
We're Proud of Our Planet Friendly Ingredients
Organic evaporated cane juice, organic tapioca syrup and/or organic rice syrup, citric acid (from beet sugar), natural flavors, may contain organic black carrots, organic black currant, organic pumpkin, organic apple, organic carrot, organic alfalfa.
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic
- No Artificial Dyes
- 100% Natural Flavors
- Real Fruit Extracts
- No Corn or Corn Syrup
- 100% Vegan
- Tree nut-free
- No MSG
|Serving Size: 17 grams (approx. 5 Drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
You owe it to yourself to give these a go. Yes they are hard without a hint of softness, but the flavour is spot on between sweet and salty. More sweet though, of course.
Posted by 4788106796270877213 on Aug 20, 2016
AWESOME! About to order more! I also tried the mint which is awesome as well! gonna order the 5 pound mixed bag this time.
Posted by 5048960506350640723 on Aug 08, 2016
Everybody loves it - my husband and kids. Doesn't have an aftertaste like so many candies.
Posted by 5530525691933923177 on Apr 22, 2016
I am devoted to yummy earth's products, however, these did not satisfy my sweet tooth. I was missing the buttery taste from it. I prefer the fruit flavored ones. These seemed mild to me, but I do like extremely sweet things.
just so so
Posted by 5138261345287438974 on Apr 05, 2016
just so so