YumEarth, Organic Candy Drops, Pomegranate Pucker, 3.3 oz (93.5 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$3.05|
- Gluten Free
- Real Fruit Extracts
- No Artificial Dyes or Flavors
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- Each Drop Only 14 Calories!
- We're Proud of Our Plane Friendly Ingredients
- Individually Wrapped Organic Candy Drops
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
"The Best Lollipop I've ever Tasted"
Phil Lempert, Today Show food editor —The Best Taste on Earth
YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our babies, Jonah and Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides and dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours.
YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth.
Organic evaporated cane juice, organic rice syrup, non-GMO citric acid (from beet sugar - not corn), natural flavors, may contain organic black carrots, organic black currant, organic apple.
- Certified organic
- No artificial dyes
- 100% Natural Flavors
- Real Fruit Extracts
- No corn syrup
- 100% Vegan
- No MSG
|Serving Size: 17 grams (approx. 5 Drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
i love the taste
Posted by 5404411588340886206 on Sep 25, 2016
Ordering it again
Posted by 5029007454025914292 on Jun 03, 2016
So good 🌟
Posted by 5593359367609378624 on Feb 28, 2015
Posted by 5073496511607919106 on Dec 18, 2014
Me encantan estos caramelos y las piruletas.
Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 22, 2014
I have these little candies at work to replace chocolate sometimes. When you start eating these, your mouth just waters with fruit juice and you forget all about chocolate. Seriously good (I couldn't tell they taste like pomegranate though)