GAT, Nitraflex, Pineapple, 10.6 oz (300 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
GAT, Nitraflex, Pineapple, 10.6 oz (300 g)
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.46 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: GAT-64907
- UPC Code: 859613649072
- Package Quantity: 10.6 oz (300 g)
9.4 x 9.4 x 10.9 cm , 0.39 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Re-Engineered for Better Taste & Performance
- Clinically Tested in a Double-Blind Study!†
- Boost Bench Press Strength Up to 10 lbs in Just 2 Wks!†
- Creatine Free
- Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Powder
- Highly Concentrated More Than 3X Strength
- Clinically-Studied CFB + Vasoactive Compounds†
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice Assured
- Flavor Profile
- Dietary Supplement
- Reactive Hyperemia (Muscle Pumps)
- CarnoSyn - Carnosine Synthesizer
Physiological Basis: "Reactive hyperemia" describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the "pump" associated with increases in muscle size. The Nitraflex pre-training formula contains ingredients that in vitro, animal and clinical studies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as directed.†
Unique Properties of Some of the Key Compounds in Nitraflex:
- 1-Scoop Serving: Nitraflex is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take Nitraflex within 5 hours of bedtime.
- High Citrulline:Arginine Ratio: Arginine is a proven precursor to nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator. What most people don't know is that arginine supplementation stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that breaks down arginine. Over time, this may actually result in reduced arginine and NO levels, in turn causing your pre-workout formula to stop working. Research suggests that supplementing with a high ratio of citrulline to arginine may reduce this risk by avoiding overstimulation of arginase.†
- CFB Helps Support Testosterone: In a clinical study, calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) was shown to increase total and free testosterone within 3 hours of a single dose equivalent to just over 2 scoops of Nitraflex.† A longer-term study reported an increase in free testosterone by up to 29%.†
- Effective Dose of Beta-Alanine: The clinically-proven performance enhancer beta-alanine was not "fairy dusted" in this formula. Rather, we added a powerful dose that you will feel working following your very first serving. (May promote slight, tingly-cerebral sensation).
- Creatine-Free: Creatine causes water retention, which can make achieving a dry, hard muscular look even more difficult. Sometimes creatine is added to products precisely for this reason. We left it out of Nitraflex precisely for this reason. Thus making Nitraflex ideal for pre-contest prep and lean muscle physique.†
- Cognitive Enhancers: Nitraflex contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you're flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscles pumped to the extreme. (DMAE)†
Increase Free Testosterone By Up To 29%
Feel Your Power Surging Within Minutes From 1 Scoop†
†Scientific References 1. Romero MJ et al. (2006). Cardiovasc Drug Rev 24(3-4): 275. 2. Sureda A et al. (2009). Free Rad Res 43(9): 828. 3. Dr. Natasha Miljkovic (MD) (2002). Study performed at the Department of Orthopedic Medicine. University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Yugoslavia. 4. Clinical study performed by VDF FutureCeuticals. 5. Study conducted by Dr. Patrick Jacobs (2012) Superior Performance Research.
Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of Nitraflex mixed with 6-8 oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of Nitraflex with 10 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity. Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.
Optional - Stack Nitraflex "Tablets":
Take 1 serving Nitraflex Stimulant-Free Tablets with 1 scoop of Nitraflex Powder 30 minutes before training for more dramatic effects.
Special Times Of Use (Take 1 Serving)
- Take before martial arts
- Take before powerlifting meets
- Take before long distance runs or intense cardio sessions
- Take before any type of weight training
- Take before competitive sports
- Take anytime extreme energy/focus is needed.
Pineapple fruit powder, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, acesulfame potassium, sucralose.
Note: One serving contains 325 mg Caffeine, 1500 mg of Beta-Alanine, and a clinically researched dose of CFB (Calcium fructopyranose borate - US Patent #5,962,049)†
Store in a cool dry place (may be refrigerated)
Nitraflex contains significant levels of nutraceuticals, some of which may attract moisture. This can lead to caking (hardening) of the powder. To avoid this, secure the lid firmly, store in a cool dry place and do not dispose of the included desiccant packs until you are finished with the product. Please be assured that the potency of Nitraflex IS NOT affected by caking.
Do not take more than 1 scoop per serving
This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant-containing products. Follow the instructions for assessing your tolerance. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Niacin (as nicotinic acid)||25 mg||125%|
|Nitraflex Proprieceutical Blend
Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex
N5-Carbamoyl-L-ornithine (Citrulline), 2-Amino-5-(carbamoylamino) pentanoic acid (Citrulline malate), (S)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid (L-Arginine Malate), L-Arginine Alpha ketoglutarate, (E)-5-(4-hydroxystyryl) benzene-1,3-diol (Resveratrol), 4-((E)-2-(3,5 dimetho-xyphenyl) ethenyl) phenol (Pterostilbene)
Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex
3-Aminopropanoic acid (as CarnoSyn), 1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6 (3H-7H)-dione (Caffeine), 2-(Dimethylamino) ethanol (DMAE), 2-acetylamino-3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-propanoic acid (N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine), 2-Amino-4-(ethylcarbamoyl) butyric acid (Theanine), Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. (Root))
Clinically-Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex
Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) US Patent #5,962,049
|**Daily Value not established [Each scoop contains 325 mg of Caffeine]|