PEAKfresh USA, Produce Bags with Twist Ties, Reusable, 10 Bags
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: May 24 2012
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: PEA-00200
- UPC Code: 892453002003
- Package Quantity: 10 Count
17 x 11.7 x 2.3 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 12" x 16" Bags
- Keeps Fruit and Vegetables Fresher - Longer
- The Bags that Produce Shippers Use Worldwide
- Certified Organic
PEAKfresh®USA produce bags slow down the natural aging process of fruit and vegetables, preserving both the freshness and the life of your produce.
How PEAKfresh® produce bags work
- PEAKfresh® produce bags remove ethylene gas to prolong the life and freshness of the produce. Most fruit and vegetables release ethylene gas after harvest. Exposure to the gas accelerates aging in fruit and vegetables.
- Unlike ordinary plastic bags, PEAKfresh® produce bags 'breathe' so that damaging gases produced by the fresh produce are removed.
- PEAKfresh® produce bags minimize moisture formation and inhibit bacteria growth.
- Maintains fruit and vegetables at their peak.
How to use PEAKfresh® produce bags
- Pre-cool warm fruit and vegetables in refrigerator before storing in bag.
- Use a separate bag for each type of produce.
- Produce to be stored should be fresh, dry and undamaged.
- Expel air from the bag and close using the enclosed ties and store in refrigerator.
Note: Wash and dry bag thoroughly before re-use. Bags can be re-used for up to two months.
Fruit and Vegetables suitable for storage in PEAKfresh produce bags
Asparagus, avocados, baby-spinach, beans, beetroot, bok-choy, broccoli, brussels sprouts, button squash, cabbage, capsicum, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chinese cabbage, cucumber, egg-plant, green-onions, lettuce, mesculin, mushrooms*, parsnips, parsley, peas, radish, silver beet, snow peas, spinach, sweetcorn, spring onions, tomato, zucchini and many more
Apples, apricots, berries, bananas (green), cherries, grapes, grapefruit, kiwi fruit, lemons, mandarins, mangoes, nectarine, oranges, papayas, passionfruit, peaches, pears, persimmons, plums, stone fruit, strawberries and many more
*Mushrooms are best stored in a paper bag and then PEAKfresh® produce bag for added freshness.
Keep bags away from fire and children. Bags may cause suffocation.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.