Boericke & Tafel, Arniflora, Arnica Topical Gel, 2.75 oz (78 g)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2024
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BAT-25097
- UPC Code: 308078250977
- Package Quantity: 2.75 oz
4.3 x 16 x 8.9 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Topical Pain Reliever
- Relief for Muscle Pain & Stiffness
- Clean, Pleasant to Use
- Est. 1835
- Topical Gel
Arniflora is a homeopathic preparation containing 8% tincture of Arnica montana, used to relieve the after-effects of falls, blows, sports injuries and overexertion. It helps temporarily relieve the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by over-exercising and physical trauma.
- Temporary relieves muscle pain, stiffness and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries.
- Relieves pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
- Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
- For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
|Arnica montana 1X||Muscle pain, stiffness, swelling and bruising|
|Inactive ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel distillate.|
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin.
Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any ingredients in this product.
Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reactions develops
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
These could be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Temper Evident. Safety sealed with inner seal. Do not use if tube seal is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.