Buddha Teas, Organic Herbal Tea, Milk Thistle, 18 Tea Bags, 0.95 oz (27 g)
Best By: April 2025
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: BDH-01035
- UPC Code: 819005010354
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.9 x 8.8 cm , 0.09 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Herbal Tonic to Detox and Restore
- Organic Herbal Tea
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Milk Thistle Tea
Milk thistle has long been known for its ability to promote our body's natural cleansing activities. With the levels of stressors our bodies are exposed to in the modern world, in order to maintain normal health, periodic cleansing has become important. Our Milk Thistle Tea provides a mild, easy-to-drink brew that pairs well with other single herb teas.
- Clean Ingredients
- Unbleached Tea Bag
- 100% Kosher
- No Genetically Modified Organisms
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Fresh water is essential for brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using filtered or spring water and a glass, ceramic or stainless steel pot.
- Use one tea bag per cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes.
- Savor the taste of Buddha Teas while supporting a higher sense of well-being.
Organic milk thistle seed, organic milk thistle leaf.
Consult with a healthcare provider prior to use if you are currently pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium|
*%DV = %Daily Value