Buddha Teas, Organic Herbal Tea, Turmeric Ginger, 18 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
Best By: October 2025
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: BDH-01047
- UPC Code: 819005010477
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.9 x 8.8 cm , 0.09 kg
Frequently purchased together
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Caffeine Guide - Zero
An exotic blend of ayurvedic spices for optimum wellness.
This caffeine-free tea combines turmeric and ginger, creating an obvious winner when seeking a warming, stimulating cup. This tea helps the body prepare and recover from exercise. As well, Turmeric Ginger Tea supports a healthy digestive system. Pungent and spicy, this blend if one of our top sellers.
- Clean ingredients
- Unbleached tea bags
- 100% Kosher
- No genetically modified organisms
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Fresh water is essential for brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using filtered or spring water and a glass, ceramic or stainless steel pot.
- Use one tea bag per cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes.
- Savor the taste of Buddha Teas while supporting a higher sense of well-being.
Organic turmeric root, organic ginger root, organic black pepper.
Consult with a healthcare provider prior to use if you are currently pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium|
|*%DV = % Daily Value|