Clearasil, Rapid Rescue, Deep Treatment Wash, 6.78 fl oz (200 ml)
- Date First Available: April 6 2020
Shipping Weight:0.26 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CRL-00922
- UPC Code: 839977009224
- Package Quantity: 6.78 fl oz
17.3 x 7.4 x 5.1 cm , 0.22 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Salicylic Acid Acne Medication
- Maximum Strength
- Visible Results As Fast As 12 Hours
- Starts to Work Instantly
Use: For the treatment of acne.
- Wet face
- Dispense product into hands, lather and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Salicylic Acid 2%||Acne medication|
|Water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium hydroxide, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, disodium edta, lavendula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract.|
- For external use only.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Limit use to the face and neck.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.